Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Behati is most definitely wearing the FB this year. And wait for that obnoxious husband of hers to come up and perform at the show while she's walking on the runway with her fantasy bra. I can literally see myself not watching the show for the first time ever if it actually happens.

Behati is most definitely wearing the FB this year. And wait for that obnoxious husband of hers to come up and perform at the show while she's walking on the runway with her fantasy bra. I can literally see myself not watching the show for the first time ever if it actually happens.

Everything about this. This this this. 

Behati is 100% wearing the FB, Doutzen and Karlie are gone. Adriana and Alessandra are out. So it is between Candice, Bee and Lily.

But I could actually see them changing things up this year for their 20th anniversary. I think they'll either have a 20 million dollar bra or give all angels a cheap one. :idk:

But I could actually see them changing things up this year for their 20th anniversary. I think they'll either have a 20 million dollar bra or give all angels a cheap one. :idk:

If they keep it at 6 official angels through VSFS and 6 segments, maybe they'd do one "special" bra per segment. I forgot it was the 20th year.

It's the 20th Show so I'm assuming they'll do something major and I honestly can't see VS doing something major if it's not Adriana or Candice. So IF they are planning something huge for the FB it'll be one of those two. I know Adriana got it last year but hey, VS gives zero fucks about being "fair", they care about the press.

Honestly, why didn't they just save the whole "two bra special" for next year's 20th anniversary VSFS? The FB last year should have went to Doutzen. I know, she was pregnant and all, but they could have totally pulled it off, especially with the show being taped late. 

I totally think Behati will get it this year. It's inevitable.

Also, how much longer do you guys think Lily will be with VS? I feel like she might pull a Miranda and leave randomly.

Honestly, why didn't they just save the whole "two bra special" for next year's 20th anniversary VSFS? The FB last year should have went to Doutzen. I know, she was pregnant and all, but they could have totally pulled it off, especially with the show being taped late. 

THIIIISSSSSSSSSS

Also, how much longer do you guys think Lily will be with VS? I feel like she might pull a Miranda and leave randomly.

Right?! Two bras should have been saved for the 20th anniversary, it was pretty poor decision making and planning. They could have given it to Doutzen, it's not as if they release the images for it in July when they take they photos. But yeah, I feel like it's Behati's year.

As for Lily, I'd say she's with them as an angel for another year or two max. She's mentioned a couple of times recently how she wants more kids/to focus on being a mom and spends most of her downtime in Nashville with her family. Plus, she seems to be doing okay getting work outside of VS now so she might be over the demands that come with being an angel. 

I think 20 is big- I always think years that mark off another decade are significant though. :idk:

I'm sure VS will make a fuss about it. I hope Bee does get the FB. I don't want to see it on Candice again, and Lily isn't being pushed hard enough by VS right now to be a contender. 

Her contract should be up next year and I'm sure she won't renew. Don't know if Candice will renew either.

No way that they will let Candi go. She is now their most recognizable name after Adri. And Adriana turnes 34 this June.

I suspect that they will use Candi to bridge the gap between this generation and the next of VS Angels.

But she will be 27 when her contract is up. And I could definitely see her moving to Brasil with her bf and starting a family.

No way that they will let Candi go. She is now their most recognizable name after Adri. And Adriana turnes 34 this June.

I suspect that they will use Candi to bridge the gap between this generation and the next of VS Angels.

But she will be 27 when her contract is up. And I could definitely see her moving to Brasil with her bf and starting a family and giving a damn shit about VS.