Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Cindy and Sui are favs of Sophia. You can tell who she loves. Girls like Sui, Cindy, Magdalena, Jourdan, Lily D, Joan, Devon, Constance. All the HF darlings. These are all girls who started working VS when Sophia came in

Of course they play by favorites but that doesn't make it any less absurd. VS needs to drop Sophia tbh, the outfits she makes are not that great and her casting choices are shit for thr most part.

Cindy and Sui are favs of Sophia. You can tell who she loves. Girls like Sui, Cindy, Magdalena, Jourdan, Lily D, Joan, Devon, Constance. All the HF darlings. These are all girls who started working VS when Sophia came in

i'm curious about that john pfsomethingfer. when did he stars working for VS?

There probably was some exclusivity to it, but now they give wings even to girls who walk only once or at their very first segment (like Karmen or Toni in 2011, these are the first that came to my mind). What makes me laugh is that in every interview the girls keep saying that "it's such an honor to wear wings" bla bla, when we all know that if you're lucky you can get them your very first time. Now, I don't think it's either good or bad, simply they've become part of the process of building up the show, and not something that actually represents a status (how were considered wings, say, 10 years ago? I still wasn't into vs or fashion at that time). It seems to me that the general public, not us hardcore fans, still identifies wings with angel (or at least show regulars), that's probably why the word is being used so much. Just my two cents Flower%20for%20you.gif

I'm still in a WTF over the Swim Vol.4 cover. Seriously VS? I was positive Jac or Elsa were getting it. Those Guy Aroch photos were amazing. I have nothing against Behati but I don't see the revelance of this photo with the rest of the ones inside the catalog. Leave it to VS to screw it up once again. I'm not sure if they'll change the cover on the mailed one. But here's the digital cover photo... Jac's back cover is better.

post-89151-0-1446078291-47576_thumb.jpg

post-89151-0-1446078291-79245_thumb.jpg

^ ikr? This would have been such a great cover.

post-83964-0-1446078292-85872_thumb.jpg 

It seems to me that Behati is quickly becoming the new Candice...they'll use her like hell until everyone gets sick of her (not that people is sick of Candy, but she's another story). As foofur16 said, it all depends on who their favs are, and who cares about the quality of the pics. 

Behati has the whole Adam situation which is why VS is suddenly so attentive to her. I mean, yes, she's worked with them long before Adam came into the picture but the sudden push she's been getting after she started dating him is pretty obvious.

Don't worry guys, with Elsa being the new Angel, it's only a matter of time until they use her as extensively as they are with Behati and Candice.

Too bad, that pic of Jac is much more eye-catching than the Behati one.