Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Gigi is fantastic for PINK! Also, someone mentioned Zhenya a few pages ago and I would looove to see her test for VS.

Also, that pic with Jac hanging off the tree (in the leopard print bikini) should've been the cover.

Agree!

Oh wow.

Go Josephine. A very good cover. And it's refreshing. I loved that shoot they did with Josephine, Lais and Kelly. It was absolute sex and is an actual amazing way of selling lingerie. In recent years their catalog work has been so bland. They aren't selling a fantasy anymore. And this is.

+1

Josephine has been the epitome of lust/lingerie/bed hair! smily%20new%20one.gif Glad to see her getting those covers! :chicken:

+2

brought the sexy back ;)

Ouch !!!!!

'I would never!' Gigi Hadid slams rumours claiming she snorted cocaine during VS Pink Spring Break event in Miami

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2996639/Gigi-Hadid-slams-rumours-claiming-snorted-cocaine-VS-Pink-Spring-Break-event-Miami.html

Gigi Hadid Snorting Cocaine In Cody Simpson Snapchat?! (VIDEO)

Gigi said on twitter she was not doing that ( i totally believe in her) even tho it would be better if  she tells what she was doing  in that moment because sadly it looks wierd but at the same time it would be pretty stupid do that infront of lots of people. i personally  think she was talking to her phone.