Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yup, Candice seems to be very much like Adriana: modeling is my job, STFA from my private life. She'll renew for sure, ask more money for less work and lay back on her VS contract. VS needs someone to step in for Adriana once she leaves which we know is happening rather soon and at this point it's obvious Candice is that woman even if not everyone likes her. It's pretty much up to her how she'll say with VS, I think she'll stay at least until she is 30.

Oh wow.

Go Josephine. A very good cover. And it's refreshing. I loved that shoot they did with Josephine, Lais and Kelly. It was absolute sex and is an actual amazing way of selling lingerie. In recent years their catalog work has been so bland. They aren't selling a fantasy anymore. And this is.

Oh wow.

Go Josephine. A very good cover. And it's refreshing. I loved that shoot they did with Josephine, Lais and Kelly. It was absolute sex and is an actual amazing way of selling lingerie. In recent years their catalog work has been so bland. They aren't selling a fantasy anymore. And this is.

+1

Josephine has been the epitome of lust/lingerie/bed hair! smily%20new%20one.gif Glad to see her getting those covers! :chicken:

Taylor Hill will fill in Adrianna's shoes one day. She's the whole package for an angel already.

^ Those are some mighty big shoes to fill :whistle:

I'm just very curious to see how she molds herself with VS. There is no doubt she has a lot of talent and opportunity to grow within VS.

What it will be is yet to be seen! :chicken:

Taylor reminds me more of Miranda. Very sweet and bubbly, but can still turn it on and work the sexiness. Adriana has always been "sexpot" to me without that same versatility to the cuter side.

Or Taylor will just be Taylor. No "new Adriana" or "new Douzten" or "new Miranda."