Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yeah, she has to be very careful with VS. I mean, look at Barbara and how VS stopped using because of one dumbass picture with Bieber at VSFS or was it because of something else?

I meant more like careful with Cody, you never know where the guy hides his axes :ninja:

Gigi and Rachel look like twin sisters especially when both are wearing sunglasses.  Their proportions and facial shape are rather identical.

I´m soo happy for Jojo :wub: another cover :ddr:

That guy is seriously disturbing. Maybe I´m just too old (which I´m definitely NOT) but I find him utterly unappealing. He looks more like her girlfriend - well, whatever suits her boats. Gigi looked great at the event nontheless. I agree with you guys that she´s perfect for Pink and made that other girl (Rachel?) look like a random fan chilling with her.

Rachel will be fine. She has had a shit ton of VS PINK pics/vids and like 3 events already. And she's getting some traction outside fo VS as well (NBA All Stars, paparazzi attention and so on). If she wasn't working out, VS wouldn't have any problem phasing her out. They're not.

Gigi and Rachel look like twin sisters especially when both are wearing sunglasses.  Their proportions and facial shape are rather identical.

I´m soo happy for Jojo :wub: another cover :ddr:

That guy is seriously disturbing. Maybe I´m just too old (which I´m definitely NOT) but I find him utterly unappealing. He looks more like her girlfriend - well, whatever suits her boats. Gigi looked great at the event nontheless. I agree with you guys that she´s perfect for Pink and made that other girl (Rachel?) look like a random fan chilling with her.

Rachel looks more like her little sister than twin sister - she looks shorter, more immature and more "boxy" to me - by boxy I mean that (maybe it´s the fault of the clothes she was wearing) her body shape appears very "quadratic" like when you put one box on another. Especially here:

post-3761-0-1446078327-08866_thumb.jpg

Their body proportions are totally different, same applies to their faces:

post-3761-0-1446078327-13276_thumb.jpg

^ +1

Gigi sets the bar pretty high in almost every category  if you ask me. Just pick one, abs, curves,  cleavage, lips or whatever.

I feel Rachel's mouth is slightly on the smaller side, part of the reason she has it hanging open in so many shots to cover that :ninja:

What I really like about Rachel is her smile (dimples :wub: ) and her face. Her body does not wow me but it´s pretty decent in most of her pics, some angles just don´t do her any right.

But when speaking about Pink main-girl, Gigi steals that place quite obviously in my opinion.

^ +1

Gigi sets the bar pretty high in almost every category  if you ask me. Just pick one, abs, curves,  cleavage, lips or whatever.

I feel Rachel's mouth is slightly on the smaller side, part of the reason she has it hanging open in so many shots to cover that :ninja:

PINK girls always do that.

I'm sorry guys, but do you happen to know if I can find this sweatshirt online? I can't find it in the site and I wanted to buy it.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/466253154-model-emily-didonato-launches-victorias-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qa%2F8N3eM2O9dM0XfEbvdKHFAYWD98tPQevs2XSYeo3vw18rQgadCwd2QcyadQfiGnw%3D%3D

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

I'm sorry guys, but do you happen to know if I can find this sweatshirt online? I can't find it in the site and I wanted to buy it.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/466253154-model-emily-didonato-launches-victorias-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qa%2F8N3eM2O9dM0XfEbvdKHFAYWD98tPQevs2XSYeo3vw18rQgadCwd2QcyadQfiGnw%3D%3D

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

It was an exclusive shirt. Only 12 stores in the US got it and it was a limited amount.

It's selling for about $300+ on other sites.

Edited by PinkCouture