Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Marloes would make sense for PINK right now while Elsa gets bumped up to mainline. Marloes did have a spot in the t-shirt bra campaign, so that could be a sign. VS is all very strange.

You would think Lais or Martha would be angels by now. What the hell ever happened to Toni and Bregje too?! They also had VS events and then nothing.

If Marloes is casted, she would fill the void of Erin (cute, relatable looking blonde girl next door). But I'm very doubtful.

Is Lais an official angel too?! It's honestly such a shame that VS has no African American model on thei official roster.

According to their most recent update: http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/supermodels/ No, she isn't. Also, Miranda & Erin are finally gone. Still no Elsa nor Martha.

Their tags still redirect to their old pages for now, unlike Chanel or Rosie.

Marloes would make sense for PINK right now while Elsa gets bumped up to mainline. Marloes did have a spot in the t-shirt bra campaign, so that could be a sign. VS is all very strange.

You would think Lais or Martha would be angels by now. What the hell ever happened to Toni and Bregje too?! They also had VS events and then nothing.

If Marloes is casted, she would fill the void of Erin (cute, relatable looking blonde girl next door). But I'm very doubtful.

Is Lais an official angel too?! It's honestly such a shame that VS has no African American model on thei official roster.

According to their most recent update: http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/supermodels/ No, she isn't. Also, Miranda & Erin are finally gone. Still no Elsa nor Martha.

Their tags still redirect to their old pages for now, unlike Chanel or Rosie.

FINALLY they've updated it. I've been looking every once in a while and of course when I gave up, they took Miranda and Erin off. I take it as a sign that the next Angles will be popping up...(it has happened before)

^ The term "African-American" is more associated with those from the USA and she is not from the USA. The proper term for darker-skinned people is very subjective. I have heard some prefer "Black" b/c not all dark-skinned people have African origins, while others are ok with it, and there are some who dislike being called "Black" b/c they don't like to identify as a color.

Anyways, back to VS :yes:

^ She's Brazilian, so technically Latina. But I didn't want to say anything because I honestly have no idea how darker skinned people in South America identify. 0.o

We don't have a word for it since a good 50% of people it's dark skinned down here :idk: Plus we wouldn't even consider Lais as a 'black' woman, she is kind of in the middle of the skin colors. I gues 'morena' or 'morocha' would be the closest thing to a word for it.

That being said, I would love to see her as an Angel too but it ain't gonna happen, me thinks.

^ In Venezuela and Colombia too, but here in Argentina I have no idea ... Everyone is so white here, I'm the darkest person I've seen since I moved here is myself in the mirror :laugh:

Recent Marloes video:

This is the one that sparked the "new girl" discussion. Her English is great.

Her English is great. That reminds me...are there any videos of Bregje Heinen speaking English? I can't find any