Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I like Martha but I personally don't think she's special enough to be made an angel. She overlaps too much into Candice's modeling territory IMO. Let's see if she becomes one and gets named dropped in the credits for next year's VSFS.

I'm holding out for Gigi Hadid to work for VS. Total angel potential IMO. She has meat on her bones (but is still super toned; check out her SI pics), she's American (so fluent English/speaking skills), she's starting to have a runway presence (walked Desigual last NYFW), and she's dating a famous musician (Cody Simpson). She's blonde, but she has a different look from Candice, Lindsay, and Doutzen. What else could VS want?! Plus she's been snagging many high profile jobs. It's only a matter of time.

I have a friend who is close to Gigi, and he told me that she is dying to work for VS. Let's see if they want to work with her.

Nina Agdal was a model VS should have gone for too. It's probably too late now. :(

Sidenote: I saw Ieva Laguna in person yesterday. She's really pretty! Very very skinny too. She gave me Edita vibes.

I thought Martha was so boring when VS started working with her, but she's really growing on me. Out of the girls that seem to have a chance at an Angel contract, Martha is one I wouldn't mind. Gigi's face makes me think of Jennifer Lawrence, which is not a good thing in my opinion. 

Gabe, did you ever hear back from that Facebook friend about Miranda and VSFS?

On the hair colour thing it only appears that blondes are used more because Candice literally covers the entire website. Yet shockingly today there are an equal number of Doutzen pictures as there are Candice pictures on the front page, congratulations VS, only begin to use one of the best models you have whilst she's pregnant  :banghead:

And VS should totally go for Malaika Firth more

post-67297-0-1446077212-58038_thumb.jpg

I find her so gorgeous, not to mention she's become a popular fashion favourite

I thought Martha was so boring when VS started working with her, but she's really growing on me. Out of the girls that seem to have a chance at an Angel contract, Martha is one I wouldn't mind. Gigi's face makes me think of Jennifer Lawrence, which is not a good thing in my opinion. 

Gabe, did you ever hear back from that Facebook friend about Miranda and VSFS?

He said this when I asked if it's confirmed:

It's too early to tell Gabriel, but she is considering it :)

On the hair colour thing it only appears that blondes are used more because Candice literally covers the entire website. Yet shockingly today there are an equal number of Doutzen pictures as there are Candice pictures on the front page, congratulations VS, only begin to use one of the best models you have whilst she's pregnant  :banghead:

post-60413-0-1446077213-6024_thumb.jpg

Edited by Prettyphile

She looks 12. ______________

Edited by Prettyphile

She looks 12. ______________

100% UNCALLED FOR!

Perhaps you shouldn't judge the woman based on ONE PICTURE, and there's not a god damn thing wrong with an adult liking ANOTHER ADULT who happens to look younger. Daddy rp can be all kinds of fun yanno :beating: . As long as the person is over 18 in America then it simply doesn't matter. Calling a person a pedo isn't okay Begonia, nor will  it be tolerated in any way, shape or form without actual proof the person is in fact into and or touches underage persons. Be thankful you got off with a warning. I'm sorry for the slap at you Raf :(

bXu1HQv.jpg

Aww I like Malaika  :/ she does look young sometimes but I think it's all about makeup/angles--just like for any other model

And I actually really like the commercial…it's refreshing to actually have good lighting versus those disasters that Ed directed back in the fall, and the lineup is fantastic. And this is obviously an unpopular opinion but I think the music is fine