Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

And the article says that Ed Razek will show up too, so it must be something big!

It's that the VSFS will be in London this year, but I don't know what the other secrets could be.

There might not be another "secret". They could be playing with the words of their name. If there is another "secret" maybe another store in the U.K.? :idk:

The show earlier? NO. They had an entire year to plan it and it still turns out to get crappier and crappier every year. If they did it in a shorter time frame I don't even want to think about what a catastrophe we'd witness :ninja: 

And the article says that Ed Razek will show up too, so it must be something big!

It's that the VSFS will be in London this year, but I don't know what the other secrets could be.
Yeah but I thought it was still just a rumor?

Prince Harry has a "front row seat" should he want one, the Angels said, and as for whether British model Cara Delevingne will take a third turn on the catwalk - this time in her native city - and maybe even earn her Angel wings this year?

"I'll let you into a secret," Razek shared. "I told Cara a few days ago and asked her to save the date, so hopefully she will walk. She was excited. And she kept the secret for a whole week!"