Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I agree with it being a little to early to predict who will walk the show this year ,but we already know the current angels will of course and the only non angels I can see already making the show this year is most likely Cara and probably Jourdan Dunn.

On which angels will probably leave or get dropped this year. I can see Lindsay getting her wings clipped this year since she hasn't been featured much and they seem to be replacing her with Martha. And as much as I hate to say I can probably see Douzen deciding to leave although I feel like it should be Ale since she has been with VS for a long time an they just do her any kind of way now, but I can't blame her for staying and not giving up that check.

Still orange? And that hair is so 70's.

Something about her face seems off too. Karlie's kinda looking like a 29-33 year adderall junky who lives in the trailer park with her asshole boyfriend who just got out of prison.

:heart: 1:03 (this really is an entertaining documentary btw)

Just place Karlie's head over any of the skinny females in this film and BAM: Karlie Kloss White.

btw this isn't an insult. I happen to adore white trash over most other things. Nothing more entertaining to watch and or associate with.

Karlie was the worst possible angel IMO to have fronted this campaign. There is nothing "heavenly" or angelic about her look. They should have sent in Lily, she would have fit this to a T. If Doutzen wasn't preggers she would have been perfect for this too.

still dont know why Karlie was picked as an angel...she just dont fits... i remenber saw the pics of the valentines event...she next to candice blowing kisses was like.... i dont know... was like Candice and PR lady or some executive, senior woman of vs ? .... i dont hate Karlie btw her high fashion work is fantastic... she rock on that part but vs i dont know i dont find her enough sexy for be an angel.

what i only like is Karlie in the vs show i think she does a great job, have fun , great walk but just that not for campaigns.

I don't know y'all, I like Karlie, and she's growing on me. I don't get the orange/dark fake tan though, maybe it's just me and my genes for paleness and skin cancer.  As to her hair, she did a  haircolor  campaign, and it could be fade out from that. And she's growing out her hair too, which always looks like something from the 70's at one point or another.

Karlie was the worst possible angel IMO to have fronted this campaign. There is nothing "heavenly" or angelic about her look. They should have sent in Lily, she would have fit this to a T. If Doutzen wasn't preggers she would have been perfect for this too.

Honestly as much as I dislike Lindsay this campaign might have been perfect for her, though I suspect she'll be out the door soon…Karlie just does not work for me TBH. Every time I think I start liking her for VS I see something that is not cute. Everything was off at this event--the hideous shoes, orange skin, bad makeup, that hair, the strange dress…and don't even get me started on the campaign pictures...

IDK even though she's an it girl, there were other it girls who would've been a much better fit for VS. I still don't get it.