Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

My question is: are they actually doing a live show? I know outlets might be reporting otherwise but I'm looking at this picture and thinking otherwise:

post-84024-0-1446077224-98043_thumb.jpg

And I'm actually pretty excited about the move to London. Hopefully it puts a little pressure on them to give the show 110%. If they can get Beyonce I will probably lose it.

My question is: are they actually doing a live show? I know outlets might be reporting otherwise but I'm looking at this picture and thinking otherwise:

post-3972-0-1446077226-50539_thumb.jpg

And I'm actually pretty excited about the move to London. Hopefully it puts a little pressure on them to give the show 110%. If they can get Beyonce I will probably lose it.

Yes, CBS said they are. Dec. 2nd is the air date, but it will be filmed before that as usual.

I hope 40 models doesn't mean 40 models with most of them only getting one outfit each. 

I'm excited about this change though. Hopefully this means VS is going to put a lot of effort into bringing the show back up to something really exciting. 

This isn't the first time they've done a show overseas.

Was the last time Cannes? 

Also, this would be the perfect opportunity for VS to get One Direction to perform. You just know they're gonna do PINK soon. Beyonce would be a dream too.

Also, this would be the perfect opportunity for VS to get One Direction to perform. You just know they're gonna do PINK soon. Beyonce would be a dream too.

My sister and I though the same, I don't know if it's an unpopular opinion, but I really like them (my sister's fault for making me take her to one of their concerts) and it would be great to see them perform at VSFS. 

and I agree, Beyonce would be PER-FECT!.

Just saw those awful Pink designers from last year's show asking a VS person if they needed help this year. NOOOOO!!!!! :rofl:

LMAO I really hope they stay the hell away from the show!! Hopefully the fact that it's in London will prevent that lol

post-40936-0-1446077228-91969_thumb.jpg

Yes, CBS said they are. Dec. 2nd is the air date, but it will be filmed before that as usual.

Wait, CBS said they are doing a live show? You then said it will be "filmed before that as usual" so that would mean it ISN'T live. Unless at some point today someone changed the meaning of the word "live" and that's what I'm confused about! 

post-84024-0-1446077229-74558_thumb.jpg

Wait, CBS said they are doing a live show? You then said it will be "filmed before that as usual" so that would mean it ISN'T live. Unless at some point today someone changed the meaning of the word "live" and that's what I'm confused about! 

Yeah I'm confused as well. CBS said this:

The annual show, known for its unique lingerie and live performances by top entertainers, will be held at Earls Court in the fall and air on CBS at a later date. No specific dates were given.

The last sentence we obviously know not to be true since they clearly had a screen that said Dec. 2. So either they are taping on Dec. 2 and airing later, taping before Dec. 2 (which isn't consistent with that that screen in the picture), or they are actually doing a live show filmed and shown on Dec. 2-- which would be awesome. But I'm not actually sure what's happening.