Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Adriana is with three VS PR peeps (Lauren, Jena and some other girl) on a private plane heading somewhere. I didn't hear of an event? But I haven't really been paying attention either. I know it's just her though.

My guess it's either:

1. Special project for VS

2. Something to do with retirement/end of the year goodbye segment.

3. FB

It looks like VSFS will be in London this year (?). Or at least it is said here: http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/victoria-secret-fashion-show-in-london

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 tipped to take place in London

Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima prepare to make 'huge announcement' in Bond Street

By Emily Cole
MONDAY 14 APR 2014

VICTORIA'S Secret are tipped to be taking their iconic annual fashion show across the pond this year. 
Candice Swanepoel, Adriana Lima and the gang are said to be preparing to strut their stuff on a runway in London for the first time ever.
post-64088-0-1446077220-23571_thumb.jpg
Candice Swanepoel was chosen to wear the $10 million Fantasy Bra at last year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 

The lingerie brand have revealed they will be making a "huge" announcement at their flagship Bond Street store tomorrow morning. 
Candice and Adriana will even be there in the flesh with the company's chief marketing officer Ed Razek.

Teasing us on Twitter, the supermodels snapped away from a private jet last night. 

The Brazilian brunette shared a photo of herself sat on the airplane alongside the comment: "Beautiful sunset! Guess where is my next stop??" 
While the South African model wrote: "Full moon guiding me to my next destination…." 

Last year saw Taylor Swift take centre stage at the Lexington Avenue Armory in New York as she performed her hit tracks on the runway while the beautiful VS angels did their thing. 

Lily Aldridge, Doutzen Kroes and British star Cara Delevingne were just a few of the supermodel names on the hot list in 2013. 

On the hair colour thing it only appears that blondes are used more because Candice literally covers the entire website. Yet shockingly today there are an equal number of Doutzen pictures as there are Candice pictures on the front page, congratulations VS, only begin to use one of the best models you have whilst she's pregnant  :banghead:

And VS should totally go for Malaika Firth more

post-5680-0-1446077221-01022_thumb.jpg

I find her so gorgeous, not to mention she's become a popular fashion favourite

Candice is in London and alluded to a huge announcement on her Instagram.

If the VSFS really is gonna be in London, I'm excited!! Especially because I will be studying abroad in London at that time haha