Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I have a feeling the girls in the other commercial should've been in this one and these girls should've been in the other.

Yeah me too. Also dang at Behati basically getting cut out of the commercial; Michael Bay pulled a Lindsay on her

Boy do I have news....

I'm friends with a VS marketing guy on Facebook (do NOT remember how, but he is legit; he has hundreds of pictures backstage at the VSFSs and is mutual friends with VS execs). He made a status update TODAY that Miranda will be walking the VSFS 2014. Here is what he said:

"Sadly, 29 year old Australian model and fan favorite Miranda Kerr has chosen not to have her contact renewed with Victoria's Secret. Unfortunately, it all came down to contractual terms. Miranda, with a new baby and her own line of organics, Has chosen to go in another direction.

But don't be too sad, and she has already confirmed that she will walk in next year's fashion show!"

I hope she doesn't come back. Miranda and her 'I hate y'all' face need to STFA from VS, she wasn't missed at all last year IMO.

I do think her career has gone downhill since she left VS tho, but it was expected. Is not like she had a career before VS either and without the A-List husband those jobs must be hard to get these days. Which is what will happen with all the current Angels except Doutzen and Karlie TBH.

I hope she doesn't come back. Miranda and her 'I hate y'all' face need to STFA from VS, she wasn't missed at all last year IMO.

I do think her career has gone downhill since she left VS tho, but it was expected. Is not like she had a career before VS either and without the A-List husband those jobs must be hard to get these days. Which is what will happen with all the current Angels except Doutzen and Karlie TBH.

VS wants Angels who can get them publicity, so it's no secret that having a famous bf/husband/whatever helps. Having a famous boytoy gets them a lot more attention outside of the modeling world, because they start showing up in celeb/gossip magazines/sites more often, etc. I think that's definitely been a big factor in them pushing Behati and Lily hard, and it definitely got Miranda more well-known.

Doutzen and Karlie have managed to maintain well balanced commercial and HF careers outside of VS. Adriana does some editorials once in awhile, but honestly I think she'll be like Heidi where by the time she leaves VS, she'll be a bit older and probably won't be working as hard. Alessandra is already fading away, imo, and Lindsay only shows up once in awhile in other things. Lily barely does anything outside VS though hopefully SI will give her a boost. Candice and Behati have gotten a decent amount of work outside of VS, but not in the same league as Doutzen and Karlie. 

As far as Miranda, I thought she started to look super bored toward the end of VS. And she kind of has a way of looking stuck up while doing it, as if she's bored because she thinks she's better than it all.  :idk: And honestly hearing about her selfish attitude made her lose a lot of points with me.

If Miranda looked any more bored/annoyed at the last couple of VSFS it couldn't have been more obvious, particularly 2012 she looked like she was ready to bitch-slap someone. I like her but she def needed to retire from VS and hopefully she won't come back, ever.

Also I meant that all the Angels' career will go downhill after they leave VS because none of them had a decent career before signing with VS, except Doutzen & Karlie who were (and still are) HF darlings and will most likely leave VS and happily move on a la Gisele, the other girls had from little to zero work or connections before VS, if anything Adriana & Alessandra have the better odds of having good careers without VS but even those two work from little to nothing right now, let alone once they lose the VS publicity, just look at Selita, Marisa and Izabel. As for Miranda all she had was VS & Bloom, she lost both now so it doesn't look good for her.

It's not venom, it's the true. Those girls decided to sell their souls sign a contract with VS way too early in their careers.