Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Oh look at how Elle Australia views the Adam-Behati relationship

DoAdfDC.jpg

(And look at the brilliant resolution of my phone camera! God bless Samsung, viva la Galaxy S3 Mini!)

And once again the media fails to realize who the actual Victoria's Secret Angels are and that Anne V was never one.

But a most amusing Behati thought :hehe:

He would.

Anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8d5QG7FWIs&list=UUVTyTA7-g9nopHeHbeuvpRA

^ Oh okay! I mean it wouldn't surprise me haha Adam seems like a hopeless romantic

But he did serenade Behati at a concert with "Love Somebody"!

I've also noticed that Behati seems more comfortable talking about Adam with the media. A few months ago she seemed kinda hesitant to talk about him.

^ Then it is a VS server issue (maybe they changed it again) and not the Browser. I guess we will need to wait for it to be fixed :/

For now just enter the image code and ".jpg" at the end of this:

http://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/760x1013/

Example:

http://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/760x1013/V392684.jpg
Edited by PinkCouture

^ Marisa Miller didn't pass castings from 2002-2006 and was made an Angel in 2007. The same people who get to choose who is an Angel and who isn't are not the same ones as the fucking idiots people who cast just the show I think.

^ Marisa Miller didn't pass castings from 2002-2006 and was made an Angel in 2007. The same people who get to choose who is an Angel and who isn't are not the same ones as the fucking idiots people who cast just the show I think.

I'm pretty sure Ed and Monica (unfortunately) have a huge say in who's made an Angel. Like I said, I don't see it happening, because she wasn't cast for the show, and they haven't used really used her in anything outside of print. I don't recall her being in any commercials (I could be misremembering) and don't they usually 'test' the girls out as spokespeople with events and such? I just feel like VS has been pushing other girls harder than they have Marloes and she's an unlikely candidate, but they could surprise me! I adore Marloes, I'd love it to be true.

"Victoria's Secret New Girl Marloes Horst..." "There's a new girl in town..."

Am I the only one reading that like she's going to be an Angel? 

This was my first thought too. I'm definitely curious about it. She's been working on and off with them since what, 2010 or so? Why the hell would they be calling her a new girl after using her that long? Then again, it's not like this would be the first time VS didn't fucking know what they were talking about. 

Though toodarnhot has a point about them pushing other girls harder. I figured Martha would be next in line. 

I'm pretty sure Ed and Monica (unfortunately) have a huge say in who's made an Angel. Like I said, I don't see it happening, because she wasn't cast for the show, and they haven't used really used her in anything outside of print. I don't recall her being in any commercials (I could be misremembering) and don't they usually 'test' the girls out as spokespeople with events and such? I just feel like VS has been pushing other girls harder than they have Marloes and she's an unlikely candidate, but they could surprise me! I adore Marloes, I'd love it to be true.

For Angels yes.

But for VSFS castings it's Ed, Monica and I think two or three other people. I'm assuming you need 3/5 or 3/4 votes to get a spot in the show. But Sophie & John P probably have absolutely no saying in who is and isn't an Angel, therefore if Ed & Monica likes Marloes she'll get her contract. I'm pretty sure with Marisa it was a similar situation.

I doubt Martha will ever be an Angel tho, same for Lais. If anything going by logic Elsa should be promoted soon to mainline. And out of the catalogue girls I say Sara & Jac are the ones with the better odds to be made Angels, that being said I hope they never become Angels, is not like i want to see VS sucking the life out of them :ninja:

The situation with Marisa was simple: after Tyra left they had no US Angel on their roster, it created some backlash during the 2006 VSFS and VS decided to hire an American quickly. I'm guessing Marisa got the spot because they had a longstanding Relationship with her and she was a hell of a spokesperson.

ETA: New Girl means nothing. Toni, Katsia and the likes lso got a New Girl/New Face spot and nothing came out of it.