Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Also Gab, did you meet anyone else from the VS (non-angel) regulars?

I have met most models who have walked the VSFS. Just ask away about someone in particular! Off the top of my head I have met Joan Smalls, Lily Donaldson, Emily DiDonato, Gigi Hadid, Cindy Bruna, Izabel Goulart, Martha Hunt, Julia Stegner, Fabiana Semprebom, Jourdan Dunn, Jessica Stam, Catherine McNeil, Jasmine Tookes, Liu Wen, Maryna Linchuk, Anna Selezneva,  Heather Marks, Shanina Shaik, Sara Sampaio, Aline Weber, Cintia Dicker, Hilary Rhoda, Coco Rocha, Natasha Poly, and many others that I can't recall right now haha

And thanks guys!  :fun:

I'm curious about these if you won't mind:

I (may) have seen Julia and Aline on the street.  Fabiana was in the subway.  I'm usually in a rush somewhere so I don't stop to get closer.

I have met most models who have walked the VSFS. Just ask away about someone in particular! Off the top of my head I have met Joan Smalls, Lily Donaldson, Cindy Bruna, Martha Hunt, Julia Stegner, Fabiana Semprebom, Jourdan Dunn, Jessica Stam, Catherine McNeil, Jasmine Tookes, Anna Selezne, Liu Wen, Maryna Linchuk, va,  Heather Marks, Shanina Shaik, Sara Sampaio, Aline Weber, Cintia Dicker, Hilary Rhoda, Coco Rocha, Natasha Poly, and many others that I can't recall right now haha

post-32772-0-1446077184-12442_thumb.jpg

post-32772-0-1446077184-16412_thumb.jpg

+1

Gab, clearly you haven't seen Pretty's humor. She's very sarcastic and does these things quite a bit, she is joking and doesn't mean it. Lighten up a tad and laugh ;) Plus I know her on a personal level outside of BZ she's wonderful as a person and this is her humor.

So ganging up on members, insulting the forum, and being condescending to people is humor now? Where have I been? Reminds me of bullies in school who thought they were hilarious by making fun of people who couldn't defend themselves. As a moderator, shouldn't there be a line of professionalism? All I ask for is respect. No one has to agree with everything I say.

And clearly I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Trust me I'm all for humor. But for insulting/bullying/ganging up on people I'm not.

BZ Staff > Rest of the peons (except Baron)

Greater / Lesser?

I love Bellazon, but this attitude is exactly one of the things I dislike about Bellazon. You guys treat regular members as if they are beneath you, and join forces to gang up on people, as if you are so so much better than everyone else. I thought forum moderators were supposed to be impartial, friendly, and enforce rules when appropriate, not use their "power" to bully members who contribute to threads in a positive, insightful manner, and then write a bunch of crap. It's all fun and games (it's the internet after all!), but up to a point it's annoying and disrespectful. Just my opinion (I'm waiting to get jumped for this).

And by "lesser version," I meant lesser version of a model, meaning not as skilled or photogenic (similar to a "poor man's version"). To me, Candice and Martha give off similar vibes in person because they are both blonde, blue eyed, skinny, and supposed to have sex appeal. I can't compare her to Lindsay, because I have not met Lindsay. VS always groups them together so it's obvious that there must be something about the two that make VS pair them. Again just my opinion. I know you're a fan of Martha, so to each their own.

lol yes I'm being sarcastic MarVS. If I really found YOU PEOPLE to be peons I wouldn't do 99% of stuff I do for you guys, which in doing so has not only nearly got me sued, and I've gotten enough threats from outside fashion sources to fill a book (oh well)... but the internet clearly doesn't bod well for translation between the two. Not my problem :idk:

And no one ever said staff have to be a certain way towards members. My job isn't to be buddy buddy, and if you take what I said as bullying then all I can say is buck up because your in for a long ride of not enjoying me (or my post), or some of the other staff's sense of humor, or the way we handle things. If you dislike BZ for whatever reason you could of course try TFS and deal with the fem nazi's over there who won't even let you say weight without a warning or an outright ban, but that's cool.

post-1004-0-1446077184-99294_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446077185-47157_thumb.jpg

+1

Gab, clearly you haven't seen Pretty's humor. She's very sarcastic and does these things quite a bit, she is joking and doesn't mean it. Lighten up a tad and laugh ;) Plus I know her on a personal level outside of BZ she's wonderful as a person and this is her humor.

Darling I honestly don't care if they get or like my humor, as I said before my job is to keep people in line, to deal with the never ending spyware / malware attacks, play mom, stare at the people who evade ban and reban them and to play scooby doo.

I have my group of friends (lonely little peons ALL OF YOU!)... they're in our PM (most of them :/ ), and I've just about told everyone who's reached out to me that if they need something then don't hesitate to PM me and ask. I'm not going to change myself after almost 10 years of being a member here just because people get hypersensitive about stuff on the internet.

I thought the Nene gif about stabbing a person would of been a clear indication that my post was a sarcastic one hun. Trust me if I have an issue with a person I take the issue to the staff, or I PM the person I have an issue with and talk it out.

And no one ever said staff have to be a certain way towards members. My job isn't to be buddy buddy, and if you take what I said as bullying then all I can say is buck up because your in for a long ride of not enjoying me (or my post), or some of the other staff's sense of humor, or the way we handle things. If you dislike BZ for whatever reason you could of course try TFS and deal with the fem nazi's over there who won't even let you say weight without a warning or an outright ban, but that's cool.

It's not a stated thing, but I always expect staff to be professional and respectful to members. You guys are on a higher pedestal as staff members, so I expect you to be someone to look up to and to go for in case something gets out of hand. Ironically, it's usually you that causes it (with me I mean, not the forum in general). Calling out and ganging up on members is an abuse of power (IMO). I truly admire you for all the work you do on this forum. I really do. I definitely understand that it's not an easy task, and comes with a lot of headaches. But at the same time, that can't be an excuse to act however you want. Like I said, I'm all for humor, but not for ganging up on people. If you think you aren't doing that, then you probably need to be more self aware because many members have approached me stating that they have similar feelings.

That's it. I'm DONE talking about this. If you (or any other member) wanna talk about this further just PM me. I'm expressing myself in a respectful manner, and all I ask for is respect in return. This is the VS thread after all, and I apologize bringing this up in the first place, but it had to be done for my sake.

------------------------------------------

I'm curious about these if you won't mind:

I (may) have seen Julia and Aline on the street.  Fabiana was in the subway.  I'm usually in a rush somewhere so I don't stop to get closer.

I have met most models who have walked the VSFS. Just ask away about someone in particular! Off the top of my head I have met Joan Smalls, Lily Donaldson, Cindy Bruna, Martha Hunt, Julia Stegner, Fabiana Semprebom, Jourdan Dunn, Jessica Stam, Catherine McNeil, Jasmine Tookes, Anna Selezne, Liu Wen, Maryna Linchuk, va,  Heather Marks, Shanina Shaik, Sara Sampaio, Aline Weber, Cintia Dicker, Hilary Rhoda, Coco Rocha, Natasha Poly, and many others that I can't recall right now haha

Julia is extremely lanky and tall in person (as expected haha), but she's also super smiley and sweet. She was really surprised that I recognized her lol.

Fabiana was an absolute joy. She's very pretty in person, and took the time to talk to me. We met when we had lunch in the same restaurant last summer. She then commented on my Instagram photo of us, which I thought was sweet.

Catherine McNeil is nice. Nothing much to say, but she was happy to take a picture with me. Liu Wen is lovely, always smiling. Maryna is the bomb! Really really striking and person and super sweet. Love her.

Aline was by far one of the nicest models I have ever met. Took the time to talk to me, introduced herself, and was just all around an awesome person. Hope to see her again sometime!

Hilary was sweet. She's very fresh-faced and has a stunning face.

Poly was nice too, no complaints. Those cheekbones though.

Gab! tell me about Sara sampaiooo pleasee

I saw Sara when she was running with Shanina (and their trainer) on the Hudson River Pier when I was taking a walk with my roommate. Sara is really sweet; I spoke to her in Portuguese so she was able to express herself well. She has a striking face, and a friendly demeanor. She's pretty short in person too, she doesn't have that 'lankiness' that other models usually have. But overall she's really pleasant!