Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Interesting lineup…I guess they really like Martha to put her in everything. Interesting that they chose Nadine over a bunch of the other girls they've been working with. I'm also surprised to see Lindsay, honestly, which is sad since she's one of the actual angels.

Also, I thought Behati looked great at her event today; the more I see of her the more I like TBH.

Am I crazy or did VS photoshop Behati's teeth in this pic from Twitter?

Yeah, I think they definitely touched it up.

I like Martha, but I don't see the point of her being there if Candice, Lindsay, and Nadine are there. 

Does anyone have the current VS Angel line up?

*Officially* for the moment its Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen, Behati, Candice, Lily, Karlie, Lindsay - 100%

Elsa is the main PINK spokesmodel and Lais has had a questionable "angel" status for a while (they dropped her name in the opening credits of the VSFS 2011, and she was slated to have a meet and great event which got cancelled due to the Boston Marathon bombings)

Does anyone have the current VS Angel line up?

*Officially* for the moment its Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen, Behati, Candice, Lily, Karlie, Lindsay - 100%

Elsa is the main PINK spokesmodel and Lais has had a questionable "angel" status for a while (they dropped her name in the opening credits of the VSFS 2011, and she was slated to have a meet and great event which got cancelled due to the Boston Marathon bombings)

8 angels is good number is not too much or less.

Just met Behati! My opinion of her has completely changed (for the good). She was filming something for the VS YouTube account, When she was done I approached her, introduced myself and asked (politely) for a picture. The VS security guards got in my face and were like "no way, she can't". However a few moments later she came over to me and was like "let's just take one now!" hahaha god I love her

post-76462-0-19131200-1393365240.jpg

This is Behati? Wouldn't have recognized her... :blink: