Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

What about Magdalena Frackowiak for SI? I know she's not as well-known and has more high fashion background, but from her pictures I think she could easily transition to SI's style.

If Bregje can do SI, I think Magda can too. With the right styling she could definitely pull it off!

Yeah when I saw Bregje's first pic I swore up and down that she would be the if not one of the best rookies this year. She ended up looking a little harsh/mad and the makeup did her no favors. I think she would have beneffited a little more if they gave her a more natural look and location.

I could see SI giving Magda a try the future. She sort of has that look that can pull off both HF and commercial work. She is a pretty versatile model (a little more than Bregje I might say) you can see this epecially with how she transitions from VS mainline to PINK so flawlessy/effortlessy same with her other commercial and HF work. And her body epecially when it's filled out is pretty nice. 

As for Bregje, she has one of the best bodies in modeling industry right now. Greatly balanced, toned yet relaxed, natural. I can understand that the heavy make-up could put the average joe off (she has already quite strong facial features), for me it worked. Was not neccessary though.

I hope she´ll be back another year, her body was born for this.

I think that Magda can pull of any look she wants and I would not complain to see her doing SI because she can work her pictures, she´s a great model. Plus loong legs and great face :)

I really liked Bregje. I think I liked the overly HF aspect of her shoot because I thought she brought such sex appeal to the shoot. SI for me is commercial yes but there has to be some sexiness to it. Not just pretty and cutesy. Her face was harsh in some shots and too much make up but overall she killed it. See Bregje for me worked in SI but I hated her swim work for VS. Because the Swim shots for VS have to have that commercial aspect and I don't think Bregje is much of a catalogue model. But Magda transitions very well from catalogue to HF. So I don't know if she could do SI. I wouldn't say age is a factor as Lily just shot for the first time but who knows if they'd ever go for her.

I'll stick with Shanina, Toni, Lais and Elsa as my future picks for SI. And I want to see Lily, Bregje, Sara all back shooting next year.

On a VS note has there been anything new? It's been quiet since all SI craziness.