Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just met Behati! My opinion of her has completely changed (for the good). She was filming something for the VS YouTube account, When she was done I approached her, introduced myself and asked (politely) for a picture. The VS security guards got in my face and were like "no way, she can't". However a few moments later she came over to me and was like "let's just take one now!" hahaha god I love her

post-76462-0-19131200-1393365240.jpg

Kelli says they are going back to Miami this week to shoot more Summer shit. Candice, Martha, Jasmine, Nadine, Lily, Lindsay, and Behati.

And the winner of the most boring line up ever in a shoot goes to... :cain:

MTE Except for like Candice and Lily.

I think this is like Pt. 2, Kevork.

Wait Jasmine, as in Jasmine Tookes? That's actually quite exciting! Her work for VS is usually great. Lais is probably walking in shows for FW so they used Jasmine instead.

Nadine is basically the replacement for Erin. I'm curious to see how she will photograph for summer.

Unfortunately, once Adriana, Ale, and Doutzen leave that will be the angel line up. Sad, I know...