Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

o.0 hmmm

You disagree? Vague comment - at least say something that adds to the thread.  :cain:

I personally think that Doutzen is stunning on all accounts. Beauty, body, hair, skin, face, personality. Her voice is lovely too. I had the pleasure of meeting her in person and she was so sweet and humble. And she looks a million times more stunning in person too.

I personally think that Doutzen is stunning on all accounts. Beauty, body, hair, skin, face, personality. Her voice is lovely too. I had the pleasure of meeting her in person and she was so sweet and humble. And she looks a million times more stunning in person too.

for what i've seen you seem to have met all the angels so who do you find the most stunning in person and who not? i'm just curious

Doutzen is otherworldly.

o.0 hmmm

You disagree? Vague comment - at least say something that adds to the thread.  :cain:

^OK then - Doutzen isn't otherworldy. :Dinah:  Hey - how about that adding lots to the thread?

Honestly, given the post the response was elicited from, I fail to see the difference between the two...  :idk:

Doutzen is otherworldly.

o.0 hmmm

^OK then - Doutzen isn't otherworldy. :Dinah:  Hey - how about that adding lots to the thread?

Honestly, given the post the response was elicited from, I fail to see the difference between the two...  :idk:

Perhaps it is time to bring Molly into this thread as well :ninja:

for what i've seen you seem to have met all the angels so who do you find the most stunning in person and who not? i'm just curious

I have met all the angels (since 2007) except Alessandra, Lindsay, Rosie, and Elsa. 

The most stunning/striking in person is by far Adriana. She has an amazing presence and energy about her that is unique. Plus her eyes are shockingly blue in person; you don't notice it as much in pictures. She's really nice to talk to and is really charismatic. 

Candice and Doutzen are the second most stunning models in person I would say. Doutzen is a million times more beautiful in person. Her face is beyond perfect, it looks like it was carved by an angel. Plus she has a really soft voice and a sweet demeanor. Candice is visually stunning as well, exactly as she is in pictures. She's a lot smaller in person than you would expect. Her voice is EXACTLY the same as you would expect though - really soft and slow. She's pretty nice too.

All the other angels I would classify as "pretty," not necessarily as striking as the others.

Miranda is tiny tiny in person as well. She gives off a bit of a "fake nice" vibe. She's super pretty though. Erin is a lot smaller than one would expect in person too. She's also very girly, American pretty. Behati is very very lanky in person. She has a really cute face too. Lais also falls into this category. Lily is all around pretty too.

Karlie is probably the least striking in person I would say. However, she has a lot more presence than the other angels. Plus she's very very tall (as one would imagine haha).

Personality wise, I would say the most pleasant ones are Lily, Lais, and Doutzen. Not that the others are bad, but those three are just the nicest. Izabel Goulart though is by far the nicest model (maybe even person) that I have ever met. She kissed me twice on the cheek, asked my name, asked about me, and overall treated me like a friend. Super nice of her, and it was genuine.

As for non-angels:

Martha does nothing for me in person. She's basically a far lesser version of Candice. She's really nice, but meh. Shanina is super striking. Cindy Bruna is too, and she is incredibly humble. Same for Lily Donaldson (in my user pic) haha

^

I've noticed that models tend to have small heads and more delicate figures than it appears on print.  In person, they are obviously physically 'unusual'.  Many of them are 6 feet tall but have the same head/face size as a 5' 3'' woman.

A model with more 'normal' proportions is Toni Garrn but I don't believe most are like her.  

Not sure how a human being can be a far lesser version of someone else. Please explain . . .

post-1004-0-1446077180-90423_thumb.gif

Wait I think I got it.

Whitney you are a far lesser version of me. Bitch bow down before my awesomeness.

During the Civil War (not my opinion)

White Men > Black Men

Greater / Lesser?

Kim K > Khloe K (both aids)

Greater / Lesser?

BZ Staff > Rest of the peons (except Baron)

Greater / Lesser?

Adriana / Sara S

Greater / Lesser?

Martha > Candice

American... > Grew up on a farm in AFRICA (aids) ... hello apartheid

I could go on...

Or how about

post-1004-0-1446077180-94276_thumb.jpg

:rofl:

Far lesser version my asshole

BZ Staff > Rest of the peons (except Baron)

Greater / Lesser?

I love Bellazon, but this attitude is exactly one of the things I dislike about Bellazon. You guys treat regular members as if they are beneath you, and join forces to gang up on people, as if you are so so much better than everyone else. I thought forum moderators were supposed to be impartial, friendly, and enforce rules when appropriate, not use their "power" to bully members who contribute to threads in a positive, insightful manner, and then write a bunch of crap. It's all fun and games (it's the internet after all!), but up to a point it's annoying and disrespectful. Just my opinion (I'm waiting to get jumped for this).

And by "lesser version," I meant lesser version of a model, meaning not as skilled or photogenic (similar to a "poor man's version"). To me, Candice and Martha give off similar vibes in person because they are both blonde, blue eyed, skinny, and supposed to have sex appeal. I can't compare her to Lindsay, because I have not met Lindsay. VS always groups them together so it's obvious that there must be something about the two that make VS pair them. Again just my opinion. I know you're a fan of Martha, so to each their own.

^I thought Prettyphile was being sarcastic concerning that?  :idk:

Also Gab, did you meet anyone else from the VS (non-angel) regulars?

i wanna meet aDRIANA SO BADDDD....The sister of my friend lives in NYC and met Ale and Martha hunt but she thought Martha was the actreess Tara reid.

:ninja:  :rofl:

I love Martha but this cracked me up.