Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^SI rookies don't get covers (usually). She has a chance after she debuts maybe. But tbh there are many SI faves ahead of Lily to get the cover yet (Nina, Anne V, Chrissy, Emily D etc)

I'm happy to see an increased crossover in VS/SI models! Lily and Sara can only benefit from this.

I wonder how Ed/VS felt about Lily doing SI. It's obvious that VS is super fond of Lily. I wonder if they totally encouraged it, or if it was something Lily had to tread lightly with (just like Doutzen and H&M).

Lily's SI status now makes her a huge contender for the FB! (imo) It's between her and Behati at this point.

VS should let/encourage Lais be an SI rookie too. She could really benefit from the exposure. Plus she definitely has the look for it.

I'm happy for Marloes too. After unfortunately being rejected (multiple times) for the VSFS, at least she was able to bag SI! Maybe VS will change their minds next year.

Some VERY interesting things to pick up on in the askmen.com's list of Top 99 Desirable Women of the year

post-67297-0-1446077148-71751_thumb.jpgpost-67297-0-1446077148-75328_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry but on what planet are Cara and Karlie more desirable then the rest of these girls? How much did VS pay for Karlie to get so high up? :rofl: Come on VS we all know you did it very few men would prefer Karlie over Candice

Strangely enough there was no Lima (you could vote for her), Kate Moss was 10th, Kate Upton was 6th, Emily Rata was 3rd. Even Coco Rocha and Alexa Chung were rated higher than some Angels. But nope, really don't understand the term 'desirable' anymore :no2:

That list was bullshit.

Adriana wasn't on there. How the hell did that even happen. She was on there while pregnant, she was number 27 last year and she isn't on there? Ale was number 40 last year. Ale still being on that list period and not adriana confuses me

Candice went from like number 7 to 54, karlie is over every damn body.

Kate moss over beyonce.

Satan created that list.

They obviously don't actualy count the votes on askmen.com. The rankings are made by them, based on the popularity/achievements these women have at the moment, so the list is completely irrelevant. When you see that 75% would rank someone higher than she actually is in the list, you know there's something wrong there. It's ridiculous to think that more people would rank karlie/cara higher than miranda, candice etc.

And why everyone says doutzen is out of the FB race? The script is perfect for her. She'll gave birth in july apparently, so I don't see the problem. They can shoot the FB later, in august or september, it's not like they have a deadline in july. They release it in october anyway. And I think doutzen is worth waiting for.

^They do have a deadline as with all VS photos. The FB is part of the Christmas catalogue (which has a deadline) and like MzLima said, is one of the first things they shoot. Not to mention the bra has to be made first. Late July they will be half way done (if not completely) with Christmas shooting and Doutzen needs at least one month for the medical okay to start working out again and another to get into shape. I don't see it happening. Yes, to us Doutzen is worth waiting for, but to VS she was never their priority. She'll make it to the show for sure.

You know Ms. RafSecret if I may call you that *kisses hand* you and I really aren't that different :hehe: Maybe one day we should go for coffee, and possibly a long walk? :flower:

But no, not Jenn. HOWEVER:

I give you Alexandra Bring :Dinah:

post-83999-0-1446077150-55581_thumb.jpg

post-83999-0-1446077150-5822_thumb.jpg

:woot:  THAT ASS

I wish my body looked like that =(

You can only call me Ms Raf if you agree to saying you prefer Alexandra's butt over Jen's   :Angel:

I guess our coffee will wait until a later date then Ms. Raf. :flower:

But ya, her buttox I find is better, it looks better to me, Jenn's sometimes looks a lil off.

Dis buttox in VS fit wear (hopefully untouched by photoshop) = me loving VS again :chicken:

post-32772-0-1446077151-5293_thumb.jpg

You know Ms. RafSecret if I may call you that *kisses hand* you and I really aren't that different :hehe: Maybe one day we should go for coffee, and possibly a long walk? :flower:

But no, not Jenn. HOWEVER:

I give you Alexandra Bring :Dinah:

post-62211-0-1446077152-22654_thumb.gif

well..  at least it's not that Jen girl again

^They do have a deadline as with all VS photos. The FB is part of the Christmas catalogue (which has a deadline) and like MzLima said, is one of the first things they shoot. Not to mention the bra has to be made first. Late July they will be half way done (if not completely) with Christmas shooting and Doutzen needs at least one month for the medical okay to start working out again and another to get into shape. I don't see it happening. Yes, to us Doutzen is worth waiting for, but to VS she was never their priority. She'll make it to the show for sure.

If that's the case then too bad. I guess it's between adriana and behati. Maybe even lily. I hate to say this but I doubt doutzen will ever get one. Next year, my guess is they would rather give another one to candice or give it to karlie, than give it to doutzen. [stupid VS!] Plus, doutzen could be already gone by then. I still hope for doutzen to wear it this year... you never know.