Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Both Candice and Ale could be correct in the statements. Ale may very well not have to tweet anything work related because there's zero reason for her to do so (thus no contract for it). She's already a name in the public, she's already built her brand and she's already closely associated with VS, whereas Candice may have to tweet because VS is trying to make her what Ale/Adriana are (brand, face, body & name for VS).

Not everything is black and white people, shades of grey need to be factored in too. :banghead:

yes ^^

her body looks better without photoshop madness but

*sigh* her body is not spectacular or flawless like I read on her thread or Candice's.

People are now so used to see girls with zero shapes that in their eyes, a pair of wide hips (not that much^) and a waist, make her curvy and amazing. She is pretty and her body is ok but as my limer said: boring > And so, Perfect for VS.

11111111.jpg

So Lily is an SI rookie...Higher chances for fantasty bra perhaps!?!

Or not b/c I don't think VS is that fond of SI :ninja:

Well looking at this years issue, looks like alot of VS favorites are crossing over into SI. I can see it working like it did with Marissa, having lily get SI press=more buzz around her for VS :)

Everybody knows more about this stuff more than I do though, so IDK :p