Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The solution is to fire them all (literally all of the current Angels), and contract Kate Upton & Joan Smalls.

But since is not going to happen i hope they at least throw Elsa into mainline soon, she's too hot for Pink and at least doesn't look like she's somebody's child/twim

So while Lindsay was instagramming her food on VS Sport, she mentioned in passing that she was shooting for sth. Does anyone have and idea of what?

Probably for VS Sport or at least VS. The commercial shoot in Miami is done. It was only two days. I don't know if Behati is still there, but she's shooting something with Russell, Italo and Fulvia. The dreads in her hair makes me think it's not for VS, but for one of Russell's things. VS is still shooting catalogue in NY too (what Lily did before she flew to Miami).

Most likely they shot two commercials in Miami. I could tell that they shot a Body By Victoria one and a Very Sexy one.

I agree. I think they shot those two and maybe one or two others. There was a grey car there the first day.

IDK.

Anyways, VS updated their Facebook thingy (because of the Candice/Karlie event, I guess) and instead of putting Alessandra, who was supposedly "up next", they just reverted to their pre-glitch version featuring Behati, Doutzen, Adriana, Candice and the former Angel known as Erin Heatherton. Lindsay, Lily, Alesssandra and Karlie are still unaccounted for.

Don't know why but I am actually starting to like Lilly, She actually looks pretty in her pictures, & in her commercial too, & she seems like A very nice person in her interview. Is just her teeth,& smile that bothers me but we can't be perfect we all have flaws. Nobody is perfect. But yeah she's pretty.

Pretty much all of humanity can agree that the Victoria's Secret Angels are from another planet, not fit for us mere humans. As such, they're the ideal faces and bodies of the legendary lingerie brand's campaigns and commercials. Each year, they slip into something a little more comfortable around Valentine's day to shoot their famous V-Day spot, which is second only to their insane scantily clad fashion show. Lucky for us, and lucky for you, we've got a behind-the-scenes look at it. And naturally, we've got their Super Bowl picks. They're all firmly rooting for the Broncos; "Broncos! It's Manning's year!" says Lily Aldridge. We know that's what you're really focused on right now.

gq

:rofl:

Pretty much all of humanity can agree that the Victoria's Secret Angels are from another planet, not fit for us mere humans. As such, they're the ideal faces and bodies of the legendary lingerie brand's campaigns and commercials. Each year, they slip into something a little more comfortable around Valentine's day to shoot their famous V-Day spot, which is second only to their insane scantily clad fashion show. Lucky for us, and lucky for you, we've got a behind-the-scenes look at it. And naturally, we've got their Super Bowl picks. They're all firmly rooting for the Broncos; "Broncos! It's Manning's year!" says Lily Aldridge. We know that's what you're really focused on right now.

gq

:rofl:

WTF does she meaning it is Manning's year!? :blink: He had a year already. In 2006 :cain:

5xmvp/most passes or something / and possible Superbowl win on different team then his first win (obviously failed at that)

5x mvp, 2013/2014 Offensive Player of the year, Record for most Passing Yards in a single season, Record for most Touchdowns in a single season, Team Record for Most Points in a season.

:hehe: