Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Why? She's so useless. VS trots her out at the show and then she's never seen again. 

I would guess NYC just because it's more central for the models, rather than having them make special trips to London.

I loved her on The Face, I got so excited when she retweeted me! Naomi was a horror. But when isn't she?

On the VSFS models, I doubt if Erin will come back, she looked so miserable at last year's. It's a pity though, she was one of my favourite angels, she seemed to really love the brand and what she was doing.

Yes, she was really meh... I agree. Her walk was terrible and her poses at the end of the runway were iugh.

But I think it's because she has power at the social media, she's popular at the world wide right now....  :/

I like Cara and her

post-1004-0-1446077251-93964_thumb.jpg

attitude...

She gets the check, cashes the check, makes a couple snarky remarks as needed, and walks away with her head held high. Who cares if she got the job based on family connections. You'd be a fucking retard to not take a possible life upgrade like that... and for those of whom are still irky about it... I pray your friend or family member NEVER helps get you a job promotion. You wouldn't want to look like you just got the job because <_______> right?.... right....

Cara > Rest

wtb moar Cara at the VSFS

I'm kind of sad that Caroline's streak of VS shows got interrupted TBH. I loved how she and Julia always always got in with like one outfit but they got it anyway.

And re: Cara, I agree with Pretty. She has a fun attitude, so what she can't walk, she's a massive social media draw and VS keeps kissing her butt, as they should. And quite frankly, I'd rather have her as an Angel than Karlie (or Adriana, but that's a whole 'nother debate).