Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

First time post, yay. Does anyone know whose contracts are up this year? I have heard that Alessandra's, Candice, Lily and Erin's are. Maybe Behati and Lindsay? I agree with that post from tfs except for I don't think VS will drop doutzen anytime soon. After watching the last show online, I think Alessandra will be gone before her. She was just.....there. I have read that the "official" angels are adriana, miranda, alessandra and doutzen and get 5 year contracts and the bombshell contracts are for like 3 years. Which doesn't make sense to me since chanel was only an angel for two years. And it is too late to get in a vote for Emanuela to be an angel? I love her so much more than Lais.

Those commercials for me were nothing exciting at all! Candice did her usual same old act. Barbara, Karlie and Behati looked beautiful but nothing stood out the way it did with the holiday commercials. Poor Lily always fades :/

Why isn't Miranda, Doutzen, Alessandra, Lindsey and Erin being featured lately? It's as if VS forgot they had a whole other group of Angels!! Adriana I understand but the others?? Anybody have any idea why?

If you go look through the new body catalogue you can see that all the angels minus Lindsay, Alessandra and Adriana are heavily featured.

Lily is on the cover and Miranda, Doutzen, Candice all get a great amount of pictures in the catalogue. As do Erin, Karlie, Lily, Barbara, Behati and Lais.

Adriana it's obvious why she isn't doing anything yet. I don't know if she's even done a new shoot yet with VS. Right now to me it's seems obvious that Lindsay and Alessandra are on the way out. I don't know but they both were cut from the Christmas commercials and are basically not getting much of anything with VS. Time will tell I guess.

Kevork, Adriana hasn't worked with VS yet. She should be starting to work any day now though.

I thought Alessandra was on her way out too, but she's still working for them & so is Lindsay. Unless VS is planning to kick them out slowly like they did with Chanel, i don't think they're leaving, because the fired Angels usually just stop working for VS right after the show but they're still shooting new stuff :idk:

Well it's basically the same, what i meant is that when they finish working for VS it happens right after the show, or at least that's how it was with Gisele, Karolina, Izabel, Selita & Marisa. Rosie was an exception because she wasn't working with VS in 2010 but still did the show probably because it was on her contract, & Chanel did some work for VS last year too, but before them the girls used to stop working after the show

Victoria's Secret Swim 2013: Angels Lip Sync Maroon 5's 'Woman'

Barbara is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.......SPEECHLESS !!!!!

Lindsay ,Lais and Candice look good too.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXLIGcz1zgA

The world's hottest 5-piece meet the world's sexiest 2-pieces (our Very Sexy bikinis) and the Supermodels that wear them in this video from the Victoria's Secret Angels & Artists series. Featuring Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, Barbara Palvin, Lais Ribeiro, Sara Sampaio, Karlie Kloss, Erin Heatherton and Behati Prinsloo.