Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

And yet she's still not recognizable by the majority of the public unless she's a stand-alone at a event or in a shoot. That's a failure on VS's part. Too many blondes and a limited pushing of girls (Hello Candice) will do it.

They don't need some of these girls anymore (or ever) and people don't give to two f*cks about the unknowns.

They're trying to sell a brand to the public and with they want the public to recognize their girls. Lily, Erin, Doutzen and Lindsay may be popular with a small demographic of people, but they are no Miranda, Candice, Adriana. Sorry. Cut the dead weight.

Take in mind I like Lindsay, but even I can admit she's not needed, not popular and will never reach the level of Candice or Miranda :/

I think Karlie looks fantastic. At first I thought you know what maybe she isn't good for VS. But I think her shots have been beautiful. And she has the greatest personality. She is a star for sure and will bring a lot to VS.

I hope she sells well. So we can see more of her :)

There are some people here who need to stop talking out of the asses. They need to stop pretending they know what they are talking about b/c they are totally clueless. Assumptions are not facts.

Anyways, moving along...

Pinkie, if this ever happened, 90% of the whole world would go quiet. Can you imagine such paradise? Maybe people would start actually getting facts instead of silly assumptions, maybe they would try to educate themselves and MAYBE they would actually THINK before speaking :woot:

Utopia, I know.

That VS picture of Karlie is simply perfect. I like the difference she brings in - some kind of vitality and life, and a soul. Nice to see that!