Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Hedid's last time on the list was 2011. Forbes threw her a graduation ceremony from modeling in 2012. Lol they mentioned what she earned ($16 million I think). But she wasn't part if the list. They said like Tyra, she isn't much of a model now.

Like I said, forbes can't get the exact figures, but I think they're somewhere near the exact thing. Plus Gisele never said her earnings were far off with what Forbes reported. She just made it clear it was more than what she earned. And have you guys been paying attention to Gisele's contracts? I can't even keep up.

u know what i dont know why she's didnt do the show, honestly i dont care, sharam is black, sara is white, (not being racist) just saying she's right there's not any direct competition there! and to be honest i feel sorry for al the hate sara always get from adriana's fan's just because people think they look a like! its not like sara can do anything about it!

I never really cared for Ale's body but girl does know how to pose though

And I would definitely love to see Barbara, Candice, and Karlie do an event together since they seem to be the future reining trio but I doubt its going to happen anytime soon. VS is probably just going to send Candice, Behati, and Lily to do the VD launch this year instead (shrugs).

I can't understand why they use lindsay so little...is it because she's "too" beautiful? VS always seems to try making the models approachable to women (obviously) and lindsay is compared to all the other models 100% perfection. voice, body, face, iq, personality. Even candice has some imperfections: mouth/teeth http://www.imagebam.com/image/4329de234833020

I can't understand why they use lindsay so little...is it because she's "too" beautiful? VS always seems to try making the models approachable to women (obviously) and lindsay is compared to all the other models 100% perfection. voice, body, face, iq, personality. Even candice has some imperfections: mouth/teeth http://www.imagebam....4329de234833020