Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

According to Kelli Evans Twitter and Instagram pages (Kelli-eva is an Art Director working at VS) they are most def working with Michael Bay in Miami....Lais Ribeiro,Behati ,Candice ,Karlie (maybe Lindsay as well becaue she posted a pic of Palm Beach Florida but not too sure)are shooting with Bay..Lais confirmed via her Twitter page and Behati posted pics of Karlie on set with Bay and a pic of make up chairs labelled Candice and Behati....I wish wish wish Barbara joined this shoot as well....She would have been a wonderful addition.....

With all these exclusive VS BIG name campaigns incl the 2013 Valentine's Day campaign , upcoming 2013 Dream Angels campagin , upcoming Fabulous commercial with Lily and Miranda and now this brand new Michael Bay directed commercial with Candice , Behati and Lais , Karlie Kloss is probaby an Official Angel

^True but I got a gut feeling that Karlie is going to become and angel pretty soon or at least by the end of this year and maybe Barbara as well. VS seems to REALLY like Karlie and girl has been in all over their site and has so far been in every campaign, commercial, ect coming out this year. Not to mention she speaks well, seems to vibe well with the other current angels, seems to be getting better and better with her pictures, has hf credibility, a good runway walk, has a unique and striking look that sets her apart, a charismatic and fun personality, and gets people talking and their attention whether it is good or bad. Love it or hate it girl seems like a shoe in to become an angel.

I'm starting to have doubts about Barbara, she hasn't done anything for VS recently. Either they got over her or she got over VS, but if they were that interested in her she would be working for them at least as much as Karlie is :idk:

I compketely agree with you...completely...something is terribly wrong with Barbara and her relationship with VS . She has not done a single days work with them

since her last VS Swim shoot in Tulum Mexico with Ben Watts and that was just 3 days after VSFS 2012 ...since then absolutely nothing.. every single model whether Angel or catalogue has worked extensively with them incl newbies like Frida except for her and only her .Even poor Lais who broke her ankle took an extended break to heal and still managed to work 3 times with VS ...The Valentine work that she did with. them was shot months and months ago ...its just. being published now...I think its safe to say that she is no longer their Golden Girl .If has not worked since Nov she is done with them... Oh well ... Their loss....Big time....

that she is no longer their Golden Girl and

Barbara LOVES working with VS ...during that Christmas Angel video series when she was asked what her dearest X Mas wish was she said she had nothing more to wish for because her greatest wish came true when she was asked to participate in the VSFS 2012...I think the complete lack of work with VS since Nov has nothing to do with her end and everything to do with them no longer being interested in her ...they even completely cancelled the VS Designer Collection - The one she was THE main face for after just 3 collections... I know because I asked on their Facebook page ...and they personally replied to me and said its over and done with ....

I am just a little surprised that Bay didn't fight for her to be in this commercial like he did for her during the shooting for the 2012 Holiday Commercial in Newport. , Rhode Island.. I mean in her Cosmopolitan Hungary Interview she revealed that she was only supposed to shoot for 2 catalogue pics only and no ads with any dialogue but then luckily , incredibly he saw her and was so incredibly impressed with her that he not only made her act in all three of them but basically made her the clear Star as well..

^ Because Bay is not involved with VS business choices? Because Ed & Monica have last word?

Lol at the commercial, kind of happy Adriana hasn't returned to work yet (if she ever does). Looks like we're getting another crappy commercial with cars and explosion, yayyy VS (Y)