Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I can't understand why they use lindsay so little...is it because she's "too" beautiful? VS always seems to try making the models approachable to women (obviously) and lindsay is compared to all the other models 100% perfection. voice, body, face, iq, personality. Even candice has some imperfections: mouth/teeth http://www.imagebam....4329de234833020

Well, as the phrase goes: beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I personally don't find Lindsay attractive in any way, so she's everything else but perfect - at least to me.

I can't understand why they use lindsay so little...is it because she's "too" beautiful? VS always seems to try making the models approachable to women (obviously) and lindsay is compared to all the other models 100% perfection. voice, body, face, iq, personality. Even candice has some imperfections: mouth/teeth http://www.imagebam....4329de234833020

Well, as the phrase goes: beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I personally don't find Lindsay attractive in any way, so she's everything else but perfect - at least to me.

Lindsay is a very pretty girl but like Lais and Erin she ends up coming off kind of boring and basic to me a lot of times and like ale I have never been a fan of her body but she is one of the best if not the best spokes person VS has right now .

On another note looking at some of the behind the scenes videos and pictures of last year's holiday commercial it seems like VS cut a lot of pretty good stuff out like Ale walking down the hallway with the pink petals on the floor as well as all her other scenes, Barbara and Bregje walking down the steps together, Candice outside in some type of garden with those big white wings, and much more. I know they can't use every scenes but they could did without darn near 3 different shots/versions of Candice walking in every commercial. I hope this year's is much better.

I don't think these things mean anything.....on VS All Access, Love Is All We Need’ is intreoduced as Love,the Victoria's Secret Angels ..... and they didn't even mention Karlie's name although she is featured in the video and as far as we know Barbara is not an Official Angel...yet....so who knows.....

http://vsallaccess.v...riassecret.com/

Love,the Victoria's Secret Angels

Feb 1, 2013 - A sultry celebration of those three little words and the red-hot Victoria’s Secret Valentine’s Day 2013 Lingerie Collection. Featuring Supermodels Candice Swanepoel, Barbara Palvin, Lily Aldridge and Behati Prinsloo.

Music: ‘Love Is All We Need’ by Tommy Edwards

Same thing with the VS Swim Video....it was introduced on VS All Access as Victoria’s Secret Swim 2013 : Angels Lip Sync Maroon 5's 'Woman'

It still featured non-Official Angels like Barbara,Karlie ,Lais and Sara Sampaio......

Jan 25, 2013 - The world’s hottest 5-piece meet the world’s sexiest 2-pieces (our Very Sexy bikinis) and the Supermodels that wear them in this video featuring Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, Barbara Palvin, Lais Ribeiro, Sara Sampaio, Karlie Kloss, Erin Heatherton and Behati Prinsloo. Shop the Swim 2013 Collection online, in catalogue and at over 650 Victoria’s Secret stores.

Let's be real, at this point Karlie and Barbara are getting the same deal as Lindsay/Erin/Chanel/Rosie/Candice/Emanuela did 3 years ago. If they don't become Angels, it'll be because they don't want to. But, as AppleAuto pointed out, there have been instances when non Angels were called Angels (Arlenis, Lais, Anne V... were as well).

Dec 7' date=' 2011 - The pink carpet was rolled out on both coasts as Supermodels and celebs gathered to watch the broadcast of the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Victoria’s Secret Angels Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge and Miranda Kerr were on hand at the OC’s Samueli Theater, a stone’s throw from the newly-opened Victoria’s Secret South Coast Plaza store. Erin Heatherton, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Doutzen Kroes, Lindsay Ellingson and [b']Anne V. were just some of the Angels in the house at NYC’s Liberty Theater. Erin and Lily reported live from the parties as part of the hour-long online pre-show that was streamed by various sites, including this one.

Oct 25, 2011 - This 30-second online commercial for the new Very Sexy Seduction™ collection was filmed in Prague and features Victoria’s Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Lais Ribeiro and Lily Aldridge.

Sep 20, 2010 - Join Victoria’s Secret Angels Erin Heatherton, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge and Arlenis Sosa on the set of the TV commercial for the new BioFit® Push-Up and get a Supermodel’s take on the latest bra in the BioFit® collection.

If she shows up on VSAA/the VSFS Angel line-up/gets a solo meet our Angel event, then it'll be official.

Wasn't Chanel removed from vs all access? I just noticed(if she was removed) that she's back on there. I would sooo go to see Candice and Lily but unfortunately I'll not in the city at the moment. I also think Lindsay is quite pretty. She looks like a doll to me, but she is photoshopped heavily in her face. They get rid of that unslightly vein on her forehead and the massive wrinkles under her eyes. I know they photoshop all the girls but it seems to me that she and Erin are photoshopped the most in the face. Some of her freckles are wiped off and they also try to make some sense of that catastrophe that is her nose.