Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

are we really surprised tho? they used her A LOT last year so it was a matter of time, VS lives up her ass like they did with Josephine in 2015 before making her an angel. Second show this year and they gave her two outfits (one with that horrible wing they were so proud of).

1 minute ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Instagram comments are a cesspool. I sure hope no brand cares much about them because if they did they wouldn't do anything because 90% of the comments are petty complaints, lol.

I agree at a certain extent! But the reaction when Barbara was made an angel was pretty positive general!

I agree at a certain extent! But the reaction when Barbara was made an angel was pretty positive general!

True but Barbara is one of the few models who are really beloved on Instagram and have a negligible amount of idiotic haters. Plus, she returned after a five years absence, this made it more of a feel good story than yet another opportunity for people to complain that VS dared choose someone other than one of their favourites.  :)

Am I surprised? No!

Am I happy? No!

Still - congrats to all the girls (I hope the contract is lucrative as it doesn't seem that VS can help your career any more).

I agree with @Clauds - I expect Grace to be the next one. Hopefully not Lorena too.

Also - I would like for them to get rid ALL of the current angels and just start with these new ones.

8 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

Well, at least I'll stop bitching about Jo being cringy af because Alexina stole that crown. I get Babs but Alexina with her pyramid head has the sex appeal of a toaster. 

:rofl: LOL I sooo much dislike Alexina, I am not surprised they made her an Angel but I AM NOT HAPPY. 

I feel bad for the girl because not many people seem to like her, and I obviously do not either, but congratulations to her. I do mean that sincerely. I just don't like how she looks.

"her pyramid head has the sex appeal of a toaster"...hahahaha

9 minutes ago, star2011 said:

The reactions in VS insta about Alexina aren’t good! Almost everyone doesn’t like her for an angel! Lol good job vs! You did so good with Barbara! But then you had to do this! Lol

yeah not many people seem to like her...I feel bad for her if she were to look on here because so many of us have just stated how stupid with think VS is by signing Alexina....but really she just sucks a lot and is not pretty (I will stop now before I get in trouble for bashing....)

VS, WTF??

2 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

I have so much second hand embarrassment. She is a mess. I know this is a blooper reel, but this is how she acts in EVERY video..like a  damn fool. 

I wanted Grace to be an Angel, not this clown.

That 15 angels line up is really coming, huh? I think Bee will leave this year and Candice next year, they won't drop them both at once because that will be really stupid since the only angels whose names the public knows right now are Candice, Behati, Barbara, and maybe Taylor and Elsa. The rest are "those girls for VS".

Alexina as an angel... Well, she has the appeal of a rock but she fits VS current aesthetic which is "JUMP, SMILE, BE CUTE, I SAID BE CUTE DAMN IT".

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

That 15 angels line up is really coming, huh? 

Alexina as an angel... Well, she has the appeal of a rock but she fits VS current aesthetic which is "JUMP, SMILE, BE CUTE, I SAID BE CUTE DAMN IT".

oh no not 15 Angels again...that was such a stupid decisions. I hope that doesn't happen again. 

"she has the appeal of a rock" yes, yes she does. 

I don't think she's a bad model, just average, but her personality is just... no. People were complaining about Josephine being cringy because she's always happy and smiling but at least she can talk and english isn't even her first language. 

5 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Some Grace Elisabeth's fans are trying to emulate the worst Behati fans, it seems. Then again, it's youtube comments, stupidity reigns supreme in there.

I haven't looked at any comments yet, but I bet a lot of them are mean. Alexina is not that popular I guess. 

I mean, I would've chosen Grace 100000x over Alexina, I would've chosen probably anyone over Alexina, but I am still happy for her. She may not be a model I like, but she is living her dream and that's awesome. 

I'll have to go take a loot at the comments. I'm probably gonna agree with most of them, though. I'm just not gonna be THAT mean anymore. I'll keep my super harsh thoughts to myself.