Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The weird thing is that I know people talk about reduced budgets, but the lighting is just really flat, like amateur youtube tutorial flat. It would literally cost them 0 dollars to make some tweaks to the lighting and keep it nice and clean and bright and commercial so saying they have no budget doesn't really answer, I assume they really just don't care but its still weird that they specifically have chosen that type of lighting and retouching which makes the girls look so bad....

I don't know if some people are interested in this but I was bored and did some statistics from VS' Instagram accounts (victoriassecret + victoriasport) with the girls. I was curious to see who's the one VS shared the most pictures of in 2018. 

And the order is :

Over 100 pictures -> Jasmine (she's the one with the most pictures from victoriasport) - Josephine - Elsa (she's the one with the most pictures from victoriassecret) - Martha - Taylor  

Less than 100 -> Romee - Sara - Lais - Stella - Behati 

Less than 10 -> Adriana - Candice - Lily.

(For models the top 3 is something like: Lameka/Alexina/Kelsey)

For the duo (kinda obvious) :

Jas & Jo followed by Jo & Romee and Jas & Lais.

The angel who was the most paired up with someone is Jo with 10 duos. Romee/Martha/Stella got : 7 duos || Jas/Tay : 6 || Elsa : 5 || Lais/Sara : 4 || Behati : 2 || Lily/Candice : 1.
Also Lameka was the model who was the most paired up with 5 duos including 4 duos with angels.

Ps: I counted all kind of pictures for the angels (VS campaigns, personal pictures, backstage pictures, event pictures) and for the models I only counted VS official pictures.

I’m surprised Elsa was the girl with the most VS pictures. It always seemed like it was Jo or Romee when I looked at their page. 

VS is shooting again, and at least this styling doesn’t look like a Macy’s catalog. Doesn’t really look like a lingerie shoot either though. I’m not a big fan of Tami for VS either- her white look shoots were super boring and she doesn’t really have sex appeal to me but we’ll see how this shoot turns out. 

Stella is shooting today. 

All these new pictures look like basic pictures from like JC Penny website or something. The girls (some of them) look good, but man are these boring. 

I miss the background and settings they used to use. Why is everything white wall and plain?

Barbara looks amazing!! I am so happy she's shooting again but I wish she had something more than white wall. 

Grace's mainline aren't very good, she looks like she's still in PINK. I wish they would give her something better.