Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

VS needs to stop with offering only 100k-200k for an Angel contract. Not everyone is so desperate for it that they’d be eternally grateful just to get the title and wings (like Josephine) especially when you’d still have to compete with a bunch of other women for attention as an Angel and you would not be among A-list names only (like back in the day with the likes of Gisele, Heidi, Tyra etc.)

And a lot of the merch in these recent catalogue pictures look… not cute. No wonder sales are declining.

9 minutes ago, Sanni said:

VS needs to stop with offering only 100k-200k for an Angel contract. Not everyone is so desperate for it that they’d be eternally grateful just to get the title and wings (like Josephine) especially when you’d still have to compete with a bunch of other women for attention as an Angel and you would not be among A-list names only (like back in the day with the likes of Gisele, Heidi, Tyra etc.)

And a lot of the merch in these recent catalogue pictures look… not cute. No wonder sales are declining.

Agree most of the angels now are  veryyy average looking and aren’t as pretty as Tyra heidi etc the vs angles are boring looking and vs seems like they have a budget they can’t even make a lip syncing video

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I think @Clauds might be interested in this :p

068_H17_SPT_026_EH_124_e6902991.jpg

Aaahhh I need this!!! :stormy:

3 hours ago, star2011 said:

Not sure if has been discussed here, but aparently Rihanna is doing a lingerie line, what you guys think that will mean for vs? Do you guys think they will be competitors? And if Rihanna’s line would hurt vs sales even more

W H A T! I'm already giving Rihanna all my coins for Fenty Beauty. If her lingerie is anywhere near as good as Fenty, then she'll have a loyal costumer in me 

I am infatuated by Gizele! That girl is gorgeous! Daniela, Sara, Elsa, Romee (mostly), Lais, Jo, and Jas killed their shoots. Ming looks pretty, but I still have trouble seeing her as an Angel. 

Vanessa actually impressed me with her shots. Her body is very muscular, which I kind of like. The facial expressions need some work tho... 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Does anyone know when’s the last time Grace has shot for Pink? The last work in her thread was shot back in 2017, and they don’t seem to be testing her for mainline atm: :idk: Contract negotiations, or just moving on from VS? 

This year she just had a shoot with Maggie in February.. I think she might be focusing more on her work with hf, she's getting a lot of covers/editorial lately and had a really good fw season. All the pictures of her on the VS website are old ones which are photoshop with new products..

I think Grace is not interested in VS anymore. She was so popular at PINK but since VS didn't put her into the main lingerie line, she decided to focus on HF... what is probably way better to her, because she get many campaigns and covers (most of the VS angels can't maybe only Taylor but I think Grace is even bigger in HF than her)

In 2018 Grace got covers and campaigns like this. This is only til March. So she is kinda big in HF, no need to "waste" her time in VS. Same will be with Kaia probably.

- Vogue Germany

- Vogue Paris

- V Magazine

- The Dialy

- Harper's Bazaar Singapore

- Harper's Bazaar Spain (reprint)

- Chanel

- Versace

- Hugo Boss 

While Taylor just made 2 covers (Vogue Spain, ELLE Greece - but she is a Lancome and L'Oréal Professionel ambassador, the face of Fendi and the Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Fragrance... So Tay is more paid than Grace)

Yeah, I follow Grace and noticed her success in HF so I don’t blame her for wanting to focus there. Especially with VS at the moment, where even if they did want her as an Angel, she’s sharing the spotlight with nearly 15 other girls. She’s also pretty young still, so it’s probably smarted for her to build up her HF career and connections, and maybe look at VS in a few years.