Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Damn right! Alexina deserves is a YES. They probably invented this cake for her:

Yes.thumb.jpg.57441a3f084e151f7cf507cca0f2e5c7.jpg

I know nothing on VS's secrets (like Jon Snow - maybe that's why I like redheads), but here are a couple of thoughts:

- she's red and hot like fire :Ophelia_Immortal:

- she has a witty personality

- she's on par with some of the angels and even better than some others (I better not say names though...) :Amelie_wft:

And, well, this body...

Alexina Graham la redoute 2.jpg

They reduce the number to 10 models instead of 20z Also those lists aren’t accurate! The fact irina shays has never been on it, just shows it how inaccurate they are..  and also there’s not way to tell how much someone earn unless if they tell Forbes. And agencies can easily lie, to get their models on the list! It almost all img girls in it. 

42 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I wish Sigrid had stayed longer. She could've been a great Angel.

IMHO there's nothing sexy about her.  I think she almost quit (or quit) modeling and went to college.

17 minutes ago, freya said:

I'm fine with Alexina being an angel but it just seems so sudden and she came into VS's eye out of nowhere? But I hope that they sign Ming or Sui as well and get rid of all the vets.

Romee had virtually no modeling experience and was Angel-fied right there and then . Her lack of modeling experience was apparent in many of her earlier VS photoshoots.

9 hours ago, LuckyXR said:

What are everyones general Alexina feelings? Is she gonna be one people love for 6 months and then viciously hate?

I like her.  I like her spunk, her red hair and to me she'd be a decent spokesmodel.  As for the second sentence, look at Jojo and some of the other girls.  (even Candace got hate. )

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

IMHO there's nothing sexy about her.  I think she almost quit (or quit) modeling and went to college.

Gotta disagree. Her shots for La Perla were hot as hell. She can definitely bring it when she has to. It didn't help that the outfits she got in 2014 were so basic and got lost in their segments, but she was awesome. Great walk and poses. 

I think she did quit? Hasn't updated her instagram or other accounts in months... 

How has nobody mentioned that Kelly Gale has been shooting with VS and shot with Martha a couple of days ago? If Alexina is rumored to be an Angel because she shot with some of the girls, wouldn't that same logic apply to Kelly?

Personally I would LOVE Kelly as an Angel, much more than Alexina, who looks like the creature from Splice IMO...

34 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

How has nobody mentioned that Kelly Gale has been shooting with VS and shot with Martha a couple of days ago? If Alexina is rumored to be an Angel because she shot with some of the girls, wouldn't that same logic apply to Kelly?

Personally I would LOVE Kelly as an Angel, much more than Alexina, who looks like the creature from Splice IMO...

You hit the nail on the head she looks JUST LIKE that creature from splice! hahaha

splice24.jpg 5700.jpg

Side not wish they'd hire Neelam Gill and Ming Xi as angels too since they are on an angel spree. I've been seeing Ming Xi everywhere this holiday season, I think Sui is cuter but I guess Ming Xi is gaining traction in popularity. In the photo with Olivier they both look about the near the same height and proportions, although Irina is the most qualified. :p

Fashion+Awards+2016+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+U8MSC80wr5xl.jpg irina-shayk-bianca-balt-pierre-emmanuel-angeloglou-neelam-gill-maria-j81kr1.jpg

I think Sigrid is one of those girls you either love or don’t. I personally love her look and thinks she looks 10x better than the current Angels... But honestly, she’s too good for VS in my opinion. She has a very classy, sophisticated look and was perfect for La Perla.