Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

9 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

For me her undyed roots were the biggest giveaway. Apart from the belly 

Candice got her hair dyed before the show as shown on her insta stories... Some hair dyes are now safe for pregnant women and have been for many years. The hair stylist obviously did a rubbish job lol

I have been trying to figure out from reading this thread why everyone seems to think this Alexina girl is or is going to be a new angel.

From what I've seen of her in the show and her pcitures, she would be a fine filler model but she is not very pretty in my opinion. I would hate to see her as an angel. 

I want Grace or Ming. They are soft and pretty not hard and angular like Alexina. Which is why I was never fond of Ale, Martha, Jac, Adriana, Sara....the list goes on. 

I am usualy not happy with who VS picks for angels so I won't be surprised if they choose Alexina but ew no thanks.

This may be totally off topic, but was Maryna Linchuk an angel for a bit or was she getting a contract to become an angel at anytime?

I say this because she was one of the openers for the finale of the vsfs 2008. She was also in a few commercials in 2009(not VS related), had three outfits in the 2010 show, and of course was there until 2013. I am just curious if anyone knows any info about that.

9 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

How has nobody mentioned that Kelly Gale has been shooting with VS and shot with Martha a couple of days ago? If Alexina is rumored to be an Angel because she shot with some of the girls, wouldn't that same logic apply to Kelly?

Personally I would LOVE Kelly as an Angel, much more than Alexina, who looks like the creature from Splice IMO...

I cannot unsee that visual in my head! It’s true though. Sorry, Alexina! 

1 hour ago, hannah_j112 said:

Just curious what were the other signs she was with child? ?

Off the topic of my head, she wasn’t as present during the backstage stuff of the show, the way she was fanning herself backstage, and her hair roots. Most doctors suggest women not dye near their root  just to be safe esp. during the first trimester. This includes safer hair dyes :smile: 

10 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Off the topic of my head, she wasn’t as present during the backstage stuff of the show, the way she was fanning herself backstage, and her hair roots. Most doctors suggest women not dye near their root  just to be safe esp. during the first trimester. This includes safer hair dyes :smile: 

Good point! Candice is all about that natural lifestyle when she is pregnant. Also she is usually one of the main models photographed backstage and this year we go basically nothing of her.  

30 minutes ago, johnnicecool said:

This may be totally off topic, but was Maryna Linchuk an angel for a bit or was she getting a contract to become an angel at anytime?

I say this because she was one of the openers for the finale of the vsfs 2008. She was also in a few commercials in 2009(not VS related), had three outfits in the 2010 show, and of course was there until 2013. I am just curious if anyone knows any info about that.

She wasn't an angel and I don't think she was getting a contract, she was just one of their go-to girls. The 3 looks in 2010 from what I remember is because the Pink look was originally for Abbey Lee Kershaw but Abbey was dropped and Maryna got the look (and we got that glorious moment of Maryna punching balloons on the runway). 

Honestly the biggest sign what she had a very, extremely and big, round belly :rofl: seriously, in every damn picture you could see it, it was just so there, and the outfits they gave her did nothing to help hiding it either. Especially when you compare backstage pictures vs. the pictures from the Christmas commercial it becomes even more obvious

26 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ +1 :thumbs_up: I was thinking in addition to that she had other indications :D 

I'm just having a hard time understanding why people needed other indications when she showed up to the show with literally a big, round pregnant belly :rofl: I'm not saying she looked bad or anything, she looked great and kuddos to her for putting up with VS and all their let's go to China bullshit while pregnant in her first trimester, but come on, as soon as pictures came out it was like 100% confirmed she was pregnant.

49 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm just having a hard time understanding why people needed other indications when she showed up to the show with literally a big, round pregnant belly :rofl: I'm not saying she looked bad or anything, she looked great and kuddos to her for putting up with VS and all their let's go to China bullshit while pregnant in her first trimester, but come on, as soon as pictures came out it was like 100% confirmed she was pregnant.

I think it might be because you and I are at the age in which a lot of women are having babies (in some case we might have been pregnant ourselves) so we have more exposure to pregnant women than some of the other members here :smile: My issue wasn’t with someone people’s skepticism but how they were jerks to those who had suspicions about her being preganant. It is like, “how dare you to think she is pregnant!?” :cain: They acted like we commited a major crime or something :ermm: To be clear, I am not talking about those who were trying to be respectful towards Candi by not spreading rumor/gossip, and wanting to wait for her confirmation :smile: 

I agree she looked great :hehe: As for flying to China while pregnant, keep in mind this is the same woman who moved to Brazil during the Zika outbreak while pregnant with her first child :p

I am sure VS had a talk with her prior to the show to make sure she shows up and about not announcing her pregancy yet bc they know that would cause more backlash, etc. And they probably discussed how they could accommodate her so she feels comfortable and well enough to be at the show :hehe: 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

THIS.

8 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I agree she looked great :hehe: As for flying to China while pregnant, keep in mind this is the same woman who moved to Brazil during the Zika outbreak while pregnant with her first child :p

I'm laughing so hard about this! Candice is such a queen, surviving an epidemic while pregnant!