Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Yeah they should hire someone younger but how does vs pay all 11+ angels .... 

They’re bargain-basement Angels. Half of them act amazed when they start booking editorials and covers after being signed as Angels.

6 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Yeah they should hire someone younger but how does vs pay all 11+ angels .... 

Well Alessandra’s contract ending would free up a few million. Plus the new angels don’t make as much as the vets do. I’m pretty sure Adriana’s contract is like 4-5m a year? (Does anyone know) 

Im pretty sure the standard use to be 1m/yr but when they signed 10 at once they were probably offered less :idk:

3 hours ago, star2011 said:

Alexina is a no for me! She looks old to me.  If they want to sign anyone they should sign a Asian girl.. 

I agree :thumbs_up: But I am not very optimistic about this. We'll see :smile:

12 minutes ago, shver said:

According to the internet Alexina is either Born March 3, 1990 or March 17, 1991.. im kind of surprised they’re signing her since she’s almost 27/28

Maybe VS heard our complaints about them targeting a demographic that is too young and it is narrowing their audience reach, so they want to contract an Angel that is older and looks a bit more mature :D

Personally I think they need to get rid of some Angels and keep the roster to just 5-7 :smile:

21 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I agree :thumbs_up: But I am not very optimistic about this. We'll see :smile:

Maybe VS heard our complaints about them targeting a demographic that is too young and it is narrowing their audience reach, so they want to contract an Angel that is older and looks a bit more mature :D

Personally I think they need to get rid of some Angels and keep the roster to just 5-7 :smile:

True I think the brand will be better if it had 7 angels not 13 it's getting to much 

Even with Alessandra leaving and Candice and Behati out due to pregnancies I feel that if they signed Alexina it’s not because they’re gone but rather another of the newer Angels has gone. Josephine was signed on Jac leaving. Maybe Stella. Seems like the most fitting choice.

45 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Or they have a thing with having an “Ale-“ on the roster :p 

34 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Hahaha true

I mean :angie: , she's better looking than Ale and Alexina and - all three have something in common. VS if that's what you need on your roster take Farrah :rofl:

SH2vx87.gif

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

They’re bargain-basement Angels. Half of them act amazed when they start booking editorials and covers after being signed as Angels.

We keep mentioning how VS made them Ale, Candice and Adriana. What about Lily? There was no way she was gonna have this much longevity and left the pages of departure store catalogues to covers and eds of international fashion mags and ads for high end brands if it wasn’t for VS. She’s of course very professional and kind and that helps but without VS... the  same can be said for most of the younger girls to some extent but Lily’s career is more impressive to me