Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, CandleVixen said:

Nice vid Pinky! Thanks for the share.  And yes, it's a bit cheezy, but who/what isn't this time of year. Also, I like how they utilized a bunch of the VSFS girls  too. 

If people thought that video was cheesy I wonder what they thought of the holiday videos from past years :p 

I like the fact they had some diversity and unexpected faces in the video :hehe:  It would have been more lame if it was all Angels :thumbs_up: 

@Dipit Why is so hard to give an answer to such a simple question? I still don’t see the need for your attitude and the sarcasm that comes with it. If you already knew that she isn’t flat then making that comment “how laughable it is” doesn’t make any sense at all.

I’m not a fan of Alexina but I don’t really the see the point in making fun of her breasts... Small, big, they’re all wonderful. :rofl: 

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

noooo, bangs is not for everyone

Romee face is too short and round, bangs is more suited if your face is too long or you have a big forehead

My mom and sister in law are both hairstylists so I can tell you that's that's not true at all. Bangs are for every face shape, however there are different bang styles to accommodate each face shape.

Example -  https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-best-hair-bangs-for-your-face-shape_us_55c0d7a4e4b06f8bedb5fe54

I personally like Romee, Elsa and Taylor with bangs.

6 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

A Nepotism Crew Member and The Infamous Closer...

What in the actual fuck are these stupid videos? Also don't ruin a classic Christmas song by giving me a sped up Alvin and the Chipmunks version of it, just fork out the money you cheap asses and buy the bloody rights to the song.

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

What in the actual fuck are these stupid videos? Also don't ruin a classic Christmas song by giving me a sped up Alvin and the Chipmunks version of it, just fork out the money you cheap asses and buy the bloody rights to the song.

+1 LOL

4 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

+1 LOL

What's even worse is the music is less than 30 seconds long which means they could of legally used any version they wanted  (without paying for it) and youtube wouldn't of flagged the video, so the choice of sped up music is on them.... :rolingpin:

Hell ya! :heart: