Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

24 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Featuring The One Who Wants to Be The First Asian Angel and The One Who Doesn't Ever Want to Be An Angel...

I feel like Liu Wen probably walked her last show this year. They only gave her one outfit, even when the show took place in her home country. She is so successful outside of the brand anyways that I don't think it would matter if she stopped attending castings. 

Xiao Wen Ju should've been the one who fell this year. I can't stand her! She also does zero justice to lingerie and her voice pisses me off. 

4 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

I feel like Liu Wen probably walked her last show this year. They only gave her one outfit, even when the show took place in her home country. She is so successful outside of the brand anyways that I don't think it would matter if she stopped attending castings. 

Xiao Wen Ju should've been the one who fell this year. I can't stand her! She also does zero justice to lingerie and her voice pisses me off. 

I get the sense from Liu Wen she's been over VS for years---maybe since 2012/2013. I think the only reason she came back in 2016 was b/c it was in Paris and they needed big names so they persuaded her. For this year it was in China so they were able to easily convince her. Also she wrote something in Russell's new book and there was a promo for it in China so that might have convinced her as well. I would be surprised if she ever walks the show again. It is kinda beneath her :ninja:

I thought Xiao Wen Ju was more tolerable this year :p Falling sucks and I wouldn't want that to happen to any of the models---including the ones I find irritating...ok, maybe just  a little :nicole: Anyway, XWJ was doing promos for VS' Beijing flagship store opening. She looks great but she was trying way too hard to be sexy. It was so wrong and so pedo-ish   :ermm:  I think she has been working on her abs and I am pretty sure it is b/c she really want to impress VS :D

5a132e848ea79_XiaoWen2017VictoriaSecretFashionShowzMQllS9YLVAx.jpg.a995da38f25faf4ffa8aa686fe8de833.jpg5a132ef49cd4d_XiaoWen2017VictoriaSecretFashionShowh8GBQGfnzhgx.jpg.599cb9b67598e92bb26f597f40ea1ea2.jpg

On 12/17/2017 at 6:29 AM, Kevork89 said:

Even with Alessandra leaving and Candice and Behati out due to pregnancies I feel that if they signed Alexina it’s not because they’re gone but rather another of the newer Angels has gone. Josephine was signed on Jac leaving. Maybe Stella. Seems like the most fitting choice.

Speaking of Jac, I miss her in the angel lineup. 

23 hours ago, gotportugal said:

AHHH I CANT UNSEE THIS

+1

22 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I don’t get what prompted her to mess with her lips. She looked amazing with her natural lips.

o.o She's starting to hit Drag Queen levels of over-lining and the sad thing is that the people in Elsa's life are doing this to her and telling her it looks good :rofl: 

9 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

^ I hope she just over lines them and that they're not actual fillers... I don't know much about fillers etc but don't they "lose" their shape after a long time...? Idk :rofl: Whoever is making her do this, STOP IT. I miss natural Elsa :sad:

920x920.thumb.jpg.5168fac02986d8f42de363b207d21014.jpg

Elsa used to be such an natural beauty, now she just looks fake to me, it's like she's trying so hard to be "sexy" looking, but for me at least it's just not working, in fact dare I say she's pushing Kardashian levels of cringe at this point. Between her eye shape that's been over-exaggerated due to makeup to the point that the "cat eyes" have almost become comical looking, to her lips and the contouring, it's just too much now. Old Elsa was far better looking and sexier than this "new and improved" Elsa.

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Elsa used to be such an natural beauty, now she just looks fake to me, it's like she's trying so hard to be "sexy" looking, but for me at least it's just not working, in fact dare I say she's pushing Kardashian levels of cringe at this point. Between her eye shape that's been over-exaggerated due to makeup to the point that the "cat eyes" have almost become comical looking, to her lips and the contouring, it's just too much now. Old Elsa was far better looking and sexier than this "new and improved" Elsa.

This. 

Nothing sexy or effortless about looking like a blowup doll