Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I think he means on the website. If you click onto a product page, you'll have Romee wearing the suit, but Stella showing the back of the suit, and Martha wearing it in a different colour sometimes. 

Wouldn’t VS want to track which colours are more popular? So again each model gets the credit for what they “sold.”

A trickier situation is of course one where two models are pictured wearing the same item but one of the models is shown only from the back.

I'm totally agree!

Sara - pretty face but nothing else. No promo events, no perfume ad, no covers, actually nothing.

Stella - same but she always looks bored like crazy. Why she became an angel??? She's very random and her body is totally flat.

Lais - She's very random for me as well. She cant speak english normally, they cant use her promoting, just in photos. So why she is an angel?

Vita - Sorry guys, I see nothing special for her. Really.

Ale / Lily - They will leave VS after this year's fashion show for sure

Behati - She's overused however she's nothing special as well. Random face, flat body. It's time for new girls.

Martha - She's boooring as hell as well. Same w Stella.

+Who should stay

Taylor / Elsa - VS's future. Next queens.

Candice/Adri - The superstars should stay until few angels became famous like them

Jasmine - She's much more pretty than Lais guys. Look at her face+body. Plus, she have personality.

Romee-Jo - They are always smiling, goody body, pretty face, they use them a lot, Ithink they are very popular

AND... I'm still sad that they didnt give Barbara Palvin angel wings... she was 100000% better than half of their angels. HER BODY and face is just awesome.

+ so because of this, VS still missing the MASSIVE BOMBSHELL from the group. If Candice/Adri goes they need someone who is extremly amazing as well. 

Someone brown/black haired girl, like she, because Taylor's body is not very feminine if I can say this.

On 2016. 05. 27. at 3:26 PM, Clauds said:

Okay body, looks pissed when tries to be sexy and adds nothing to the table.

I say VS needs to keep Elsa, Vita, Jo, Stella, Jasmine and Taylor as main angels. Let Dri and Candice stay as the big names for a couple more years while the newbies become more solid and it's a win, everyone else is adding literally nothing to the brand.

And yall stop saying Jasmine is not working, she is everywhere in the website and the reason it's because she sells. Not everyone has free time to be putting idiotic comments on IG and liking pictures, and IG is like 99% dumb YAASSQUEENILOVEUUYASSYAASS teenagers who can't even afford the shit VS sells anyway, is not a real representation of costumers at all.

2 hours ago, Mira113 said:

I'm totally agree!

Sara - pretty face but nothing else. No promo events, no perfume ad, no covers, actually nothing.

nothing?? LOL, she did perfume ad, she was the face of Very Sexy and Very Sexy Now Summer and she did a promo event

It's your opinion. I like Sara but she's not for angel for me.

She didnt do any alone promo. I think she only did promo when all of the NEW angels were there. That doesn't count for me. She can be the fac eof many parfume but eh, even me didnt know about it :angel:

28 minutes ago, Mira113 said:

It's your opinion. I like Sara but she's not for angel for me.

She didnt do any alone promo. I think she only did promo when all of the NEW angels were there. That doesn't count for me. She can be the fac eof many parfume but eh, even me didnt know about it :angel:

nope she did promo ALONE for Body by Victoria and i'm pretty sure many of us knows she was the face of them, stay pressed

Sara-Sampaio -Body-By-Victoria-Collection-Launch--07.jpg

So what?:dry: I dont like her as an angel, try to grow up and accept it. It’s a forum its about opinions. I like her as a model and found her beautiful but other angels overshining her FOR ME.

I dont remember for this event (at all, so it was not a big thing for sure), I dont remember any of her VS ad (honestly) and I think she dont give ANY plus to the brand. Topic finished by my side lol :idk:

16 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

you need to grow up, i don't give a damn about what you think..I was simply telling the truth and that's it, bye

18 minutes ago, Mira113 said:

So what?:dry: I dont like her as an angel, try to grow up and accept it. It’s a forum its about opinions. I like her as a model and found her beautiful but other angels overshining her FOR ME.

I dont remember for this event (at all, so it was not a big thing for sure), I dont remember any of her VS ad (honestly) and I think she dont give ANY plus to the brand. Topic finished by my side lol :idk:

peroxideblonde wasn't going against your opinion, she was going against the supposed 'facts' that you were stating to support your opinion. She accepted it and is already a grown up, that's why she corrected you so you would know what is right.. 

Next time don't blurt out things, say 'i think she didn't do alone promo', so that people know that you weren't 100% sure

A little OT but a page back you guys were discussing the 40% off swimsuits thing. Anyone else having the problem of literally almost everything being sold out? And the stuff that isn't sold out won't ship for at least another month :ninja: 

I've loved VS swim in the past but I went in store to try on this season's swimsuits and damn I thought they all sucked :ninja: Every swimsuit had a little something on it. Small, a little ruffle int he fabric here, or a strap here, that ruined the swimsuit. Other years past I never had this problem, was wondering if other people thought this season's swim sucked too. 

EDIT: Posted also in the VS non-model related discussion.