Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm so happy to not seeing Adri, Ale, Lais, Candice and Behati doing this kind of work. Seriously, this is not modelling.

Stella gives me Miranda vibes, she's so different from the other girls that it makes me like her; She's like the bitch one, the badass one who doesn't care for anyone and there's this magic thing about her like what's in her past, you know? The other girls are just pretty girls doing stupid things they think are cool.

I feel bad for Jasmine. I mean, girl is def their third most pushed angel right after Taylor and Elsa, and people JUST-DON'T-LIKE-HER! Man, she's everywhere getting everything and she's still 1m on IG, her pictures at the VS IG dont even reach 250k likes, and people still call her Lais even tho they almost never mention Lais... She's good at taking selfies and hosting parties and being friends with everyone but people JUST-DONT-LIKE-HER, she's great but she doesn't look good in motion... her Dream Angels video got only 160k likes and everyone else got like more than 200k. I feel bad for her. It must be hard to see the whole company trying to make her happen but she just CAN'T! The last time VS chase the right black girl, was when Tyra was an angel. They now have Jasmine and Lais and once again, they're ignoring Lais; good for her, she's in another level and def don't need to do these stupid things to be a good model. 

Btw, I'm happy to see Adriana shooting again; always gives me hope :angel:

I adore Jasmine. Her, Taylor and Elsa are my top three of the New Angels. Despite not liking Jo, the Jo/Jasmine/Elsa trio that they did today and in Miami really works for me too. 

I'm pretty sure they filmed a VSX commercial today, or maybe some Train Like An Angel promo? They did still shots in the morning and filmed in the afternoon. Romee shot sport too, but in the studio. She wasn't with Guy. 

11 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

I'm so happy to not seeing Adri, Ale, Lais, Candice and Behati doing this kind of work. Seriously, this is not modelling.

Stella gives me Miranda vibes, she's so different from the other girls that it makes me like her; She's like the bitch one, the badass one who doesn't care for anyone and there's this magic thing about her like what's in her past, you know? The other girls are just pretty girls doing stupid things they think are cool.

I feel bad for Jasmine. I mean, girl is def their third most pushed angel right after Taylor and Elsa, and people JUST-DON'T-LIKE-HER! Man, she's everywhere getting everything and she's still 1m on IG, her pictures at the VS IG dont even reach 250k likes, and people still call her Lais even tho they almost never mention Lais... She's good at taking selfies and hosting parties and being friends with everyone but people JUST-DONT-LIKE-HER, she's great but she doesn't look good in motion... her Dream Angels video got only 160k likes and everyone else got like more than 200k. I feel bad for her. It must be hard to see the whole company trying to make her happen but she just CAN'T! The last time VS chase the right black girl, was when Tyra was an angel. They now have Jasmine and Lais and once again, they're ignoring Lais; good for her, she's in another level and def don't need to do these stupid things to be a good model. 

Btw, I'm happy to see Adriana shooting again; always gives me hope :angel:

Sadly not surprised.

10 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Btw, I'm hapy to see Adriana shooting again; always gives me hope :angel:

The problem with Jasmines instagram though is that Victorias Secret doesnt post her best photos. If you look at the photos she posts on HER Instagram account from Photoshoots they are SO SO beautiful. Its almost like the people behind their social media doesn't want to post nice photos of her and only post the average ones. Lais and Jasmine are also only posted about once a month where other girls are posted sometimes multiple times a day..IF VS posted more often of Lais and Jasmine they would have way more followers. As of now the social feed is jo elsa and taylor. Nobody else.  Its VS own fault for not pushing Lais and Jasmine on Social Media. I think she is one of the most beautiful angels they have right now. She has such a classic beauty and isn't trashy or old looking. She could be huge with VS, she reminds me of a tyra, she's great at interviews, has a beautiful smile and knows how to be sexy. Social media team needs to post more. they shove ebreyone else down our throats but rarely the darker girls.. shame

24 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:
1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

They're posted according to what campaign they're used for. I believe they see Jasmine more as their sport girl- she is posted much more frequently over on the VSX Instagram, along with Josephine. 

I disagree, Jasmine is on every big campaign along with lily, candice in the past, elsa and Behati...and you always see her posts in the store or on her instagram that Russell shoots. They choose not to post her campaign images which are her best ones. She always gets windows at the stores but why are those photos not posted on the social media pages. The new dream angels jasmine shot the campaign for and images are sprawled across the stores but they only use stella elsa and taylor hills pictures.

I actually like the video and i love the song.

Tbh i'd be thrilled to see VS cutting down their roster to the girls in the video + Taylor. Seems like a solid group and the others ain't doing it no matter how hard VS keeps pushing them.

31 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I actually like the video and i love the song.

Tbh i'd be thrilled to see VS cutting down their roster to the girls in the video + Taylor. Seems like a solid group and the others ain't doing it no matter how hard VS keeps pushing them.

what and Sara!

Yes very bad.Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very Very very very very very 

Bad.