Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Update, just saw  this: 

Petty had suffered cardiac arrest at his Malibu home early Monday morning “and was taken to UCLA Medical center but could not be revived,” Tony Dimitriades, longtime manager of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, said in a statement on behalf of the musician’s family. “He died peacefully at 8:40pm PT surrounded by family, his bandmates and friends.”

MSN report on Tom Petty

19 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I'm waiting for the politcos to use this as a platform for the gun debate  ... 

3, 2, 1...

*Shrugs* If Sandy Hook didn't change anything, this won't either. I guess America as a society accepts this as the price they have to pay for their easy access to high-powered guns.

Stay safe people because mass casualties like this tend to breed copy-cats. When terrorists discovered that you can drive a truck into a crowd and cause a lot of havoc without having to build a bomb, more started to use vehicles to kill. I wouldn’t be surprised if other terrorists or lone-wolf types took the method learned here and applied it i.e. an elevated position plus an automatic weapon means one single person can injure over 500 people and kill 59.