Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

40 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Going to sound cold with all that's happening in London atm, but how's those open boarder policies going for you EU/UK? ....

ITALY get on the ball....

Werent most  of these  extremists involved in this wave of terrorism starting 2014 were either born or grew up in the EU?

Yes, however the fanatics who radicalized them weren't.  23 years of sanity and normalcy for some young man living in Europe without any issues, and then the flood gates were opened up and the shit show started..

9 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Yes, however the fanatics who radicalized them weren't.  23 years of sanity and normalcy for some young man living in Europe without any issues, and then the flood gates were opened up and the shit show started..

You know @Prettyphile, it's not a secret what is happening here. Everybody feel the scam or not feel it like a scam. But everybody is aware of it. I think, young girls, girls, and women understand that very well, since they are the first target of the, let's call it, phenomenon. 

It's just, once again, PC is so strong, that no one feel ready, or mentaly strong enough to say the deep thought, in the public place at least. This is the way how works democracy now.

This is the story of the new taboo, the taboo of the 21 century. 

@jj3

Spoiler

EU needs to fight back and stop electing a bunch of libtards who feel bad for everything and are scared to do anything that might make them look like bullies. EU needs it's own group of Trump like men/women... someone who thinks about your needs and works to preserve each countries heritage, rather than the needs of the Middle East and Africa. Parts of cities in the EU are starting to look and act like areas in the Middle East...that's fucking sad! No one wants to go to the aids infestation that is Africa, no one, except Candice on her farm... and even then.

American's since we told the Brits off have fought tooth and nail for what we believe in. It's only this new generation of snowflakes that don't seem to have a clue as to what to fight for, or if they do, they don't know how to go about fighting for it (pst ... setting buildings on fire isn't working people)... so other countries  take queues from us, if we can do it, so can you.  Yet sadly because people don't want to be seen as racists bullies (aka Americans) this shit is happening. It's not fair to you guys, and if I lived in the EU I'd be pissed (I also never would of voted in Macron).

I'm rooting for the Italian Mafia and it's war on the illegals flooding into Italy, I really am.

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@jj3

Spoiler

EU needs to fight back and stop electing a bunch of libtards who feel bad for everything and are scared to do anything that might make them look like bullies. EU needs it's own group of Trump like men/women... someone who thinks about your needs and works to preserve each countries heritage, rather than the needs of the Middle East and Africa. Parts of cities in the EU are starting to look and act like areas in the Middle East...that's fucking sad! No one wants to go to the aids infestation that is Africa, no one, except Candice on her farm... and even then.

American's since we told the Brits off have fought tooth and nail for what we believe in. It's only this new generation of snowflakes that don't seem to have a clue as to what to fight for, or if they do, they don't know how to go about fighting for it (pst ... setting buildings on fire isn't working people)... so other countries  take queues from us, if we can do it, so can you.  Yet sadly because people don't want to be seen as racists bullies (aka Americans) this shit is happening. It's not fair to you guys, and if I lived in the EU I'd be pissed (I also never would of voted in Macron).

I'm rooting for the Italian Mafia and it's war on the illegals flooding into Italy, I really am.

First of all, what is EU ? Do you have the phone number ? :rofl: 

Then, for many here : Money >>>>> Security. 

EU don't need its own Trump, no thanks :rofl: The mountain of shit is already big enough to continue to poop on it IMO. 

For the rest, i don't think USA is a safer zone than EU. Trump is only a big mouth, with no real solutions but talking and keep talking.

And before you ask, no, i did not vote for Macron. But let's be clear, Lepen is a fucking joke, like her father before her. Against Islamic terrorism, and uncontroled movement of migration, who are both as much dangerous in the end, the solutions does exists, but i guess the situation is not yet desperate enough. 

And don't think your country will stay for long out of these perils. 

@jj3

Spoiler

Nowhere will be ever truly safe, but we aren't letting this shit overrun us either. Close the floodgates, start getting them the fuck out if they truly aren't in dire need of amnesty, and allow the police or military to have bigger presence to help keep law and order in the areas that have been infested. Stop letting their values and culture push western culture to the background. They left their country so why do they get to turn another countries into an extension of their home land?  It's sad that in parts of France a woman can't walk into a store without being told she needs to have a man with her, or she needs to leave because Men Only.

Also, the United States has plenty of camps for migrants and we're keeping that shit on lock down and close to the chest to keep spillage from reaching the public till things have been properly vetted, plus we have our own illegal issues and again it's not so out of control that we're turning into Northern Mexico (except for right around the boarder, which is a giant shit show with lots of gang activity, but our police are cracking down hard and crime is beginning to drop).

So we'll just agree to disagree on Trump. I think he's pretty damn amazing so far.

This will be the last thing I say on the matter as I have a feeling shit with just end up going round and round with zero return value for either one of us.

Dave why are getting involved in something that was between JJ and I?

And you won't stand for littering that same bullshit hate around here anymore... Not your forum, and we're all entitled to an opinion whether you like it or not, the difference is, is some of us allow you to speak your mind and say nothing about it, and others don't.

-- Anyways, I hope she's okay :sad: