Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 2017. 06. 04. at 2:13 PM, jj3 said:

You know @Prettyphile, it's not a secret what is happening here. Everybody feel the scam or not feel it like a scam. But everybody is aware of it. I think, young girls, girls, and women understand that very well, since they are the first target of the, let's call it, phenomenon. 

It's just, once again, PC is so strong, that no one feel ready, or mentaly strong enough to say the deep thought, in the public place at least. This is the way how works democracy now.

This is the story of the new taboo, the taboo of the 21 century. 

Seems like western-European politics is rotten to it's very core. The decision is in the hand of the people. Either they choose much more reasonable and realistic leaders, or western-EU will disintegrate into chaos and havoc.

1 hour ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Seems like western-European politics is rotten to it's very core. The decision is in the hand of the people.

What people ? That term is totally wasted imo. Rich, poor etc ... NO one is thinking the same. As i say often, the immensity dwells in the shade. Hard to tell what want the "people" then.

1 hour ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Either they choose much more reasonable and realistic leaders, or western-EU will disintegrate into chaos and havoc.

Who knows what will happen. I find logic in many ways, differents ways. No one knows what will happen in the end. 

I share in some extent that negativ way to think, more than naivety at least. But as a good Christian that i think i am, i still believe strongly in tomorrow. 

I keep hope, personally, even if i know it will ask some actions, but reactions are never good. 

7 minutes ago, jj3 said:

What people ? That term is totally wasted imo. Rich, poor etc ... NO one is thinking the same. As i say often, the immensity dwells in the shade. Hard to tell what want the "people" then.

Who knows what will happen. I find logic in many ways, differents ways. No one knows what will happen in the end. 

I share in some extent that negativ way to think, more than naivety at least. But as a good Christian that i think i am, i still believe strongly in tomorrow. 

I keep hope, personally, even if i know it will ask some actions, but reactions are never good. 

Those who don't learn from history are destined to experience it again.

After the schism of the Roman Empire, the  Western Roman Empire declined and fell because of the infiltration of the barbarians. The Eastern Roman Empire outlasted it for like 1000 years. And that was conquered by the muslim Ottoman Turks.

40 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Those who don't learn from history are destined to experience it again.

After the schism of the Roman Empire, the  Western Roman Empire declined and fell because of the infiltration of the barbarians. The Eastern Roman Empire outlasted it for like 1000 years. And that was conquered by the muslim Ottoman Turks.

We can't use this analogy imo. I know it's super trendy to use it since 20 years now, at every sauces possible, but imo, it's not the good one. 

At this point of our History, i think no analogy are availble to predict what will happen. We entered a whole new era. Some use the notion of cultural baronies. 

Previous century has been dominate by the struggle of the classes against the struggle of the races, who knows what will be the next. But for sure, the Western world knew its tipping point on the September 11. Maybe, Western Civilzation will lost of its influence in forgetting to give more importance to Asia, China especially. 

Maybe, and i will please @ILUVAdrianaLima in saying that :D , but some new discovery, from science to space conquest will change the face of world in some ways that we cannot imagine before it ... WHO KNOWS ! That's the Factor X :D 

• 2014. May 24. – Belgium: attack in front of a Jewish museum, 4 killed
  • 2015. January 7. – France: attack against Charlie Hebdo magazine editorial office, 12 killed, 10 injured
  • 2015. February 15. – Denmark: terror attack in Copenhagen, 2 killed, 5 injured
  • 2015. October 31. – a Russian plane crashed because of an explosion, 224 killed
  • 2015. November 13. – France: terror attack in Paris, 137 killed, 368 injured
  • 2016. March 22. – Belgium: explosions in Bruxelles, 35 killed, 340 injured
  • 2016. July 14. – France: outrage in Nice, 87 killed, 434 injured
  • 2016. December 19. – Germany: terror attack in Berlin, 12 killed, 56 injured
  • 2017. April 7. – Sweden: outrage in Stockholm, 5 killed, 14 injured
  • 2017. March 22. – England: terror attack in London, 5 killed, 46 injured
  • 2017. May 22. – England: explosion in Manchester, 23 killed, 116 injured
  • 2017. June 3. – England: terror attack in London, 7 killed, 48 injured

that's more people killed than in 9/11, and we must think of the 224 killed people on board of the Russian plane on 2015. October 31.

Edit:  I just hope everyone stays alert, safe and sound!

Two dead after hostage gunman 'phones newsroom' while shooting cops

A GUNMAN phoned a newsroom claiming to have shot dead a man and injured three police officers "for ISIS" , according to 7 News in Melbourne, Australia.

An explosion was heard around 4pm local time in Bay Street, Brighton.

Police rushed to the scene and found the body of a man shot dead in the foyer of the apartment building.

Witnesses then reported around 40 rounds of gunfire with three officers being injured by bullets.

Police tried to negotiate with a man inside one of the apartments.

Officers confirmed the man was holding a woman hostage – who has since been rescued by cops.

The gunman was killed.

Australian news service 7 News Melbourne claimed it was contacted by a man they believe was the attacker.

He reportedly told it: "This is for IS."

-

I'm thankful Anthony called when I needed him the most.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry

CNN caught on video LYING about London attack

For years, cable news giant CNN has been accused of making up stories to push a liberal narrative — even President Donald Trump has called them “very fake news” on multiple occasions.

Following the bloody Islamic terror attack in London on Saturday, one eagle-eyed witness caught them red-handed trying to push a liberal narrative.

It’s so obvious, this may be one the worst instances of “fake news” ever captured on film.

The bystander video shows CNN correspondent Becky Anderson directing a small group and explaining how to be arranged in front of Anderson’s cameraman.

Or, as British conservative Katie Hopkins reported, “CNN scripting a narrative. Right before your eyes.”

Anderson uses the group as background on her report of a large group of ‘Muslim Mothers’ that had spontaneously gathered to protest ISIS’ attack in downtown London.

The group of pro-Western Muslims were reportedly holding signs in solidarity with the victims of Saturday’s horrific Islamic terror attack.

“Look at all the people around me here, behind me here, that are sad about last night but hopeful for tomorrow,” Anderson told the television audience. “On the left here, Londoners came to help. Behind me you can see a sign here: hashtag ‘turn to love’; hashtag ‘for London’; hashtag ‘ISIS will lose’; and flowers left in remembrance of those who left their lives.”

The video offers a rare look at just how the mainstream media controls the story to say what they want.

CNN has denied the allegations that they staged these protesters —

However, there was no mention as to why these so-called “organic” protesters were directed by the media on where to stand when allowed through.

My mom is coming home.  Her tests came back.  Blood is fine, nothing seems wrong with her heart, nothing wrong with her brain, and she's feeling a lot better. They think she had a mini stroke, but she's good now! :chicken: 

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

My mom is coming home.  Her tests came back.  Blood is fine, nothing seems wrong with her heart, nothing wrong with her brain, and she's feeling a lot better. They think she had a mini stroke, but she's good now! :chicken: 

Nice, 

She probably has to take some new medication and periodic tests now?

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Awesome news! :chicken::excited:

I'm happy for you Pretty. :chicken:

7 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:
  • 2015. January 7. – France: attack against Charlie Hebdo magazine editorial office, 12 killed, 10 injured
  • 2015. February 15. – Denmark: terror attack in Copenhagen, 2 killed, 5 injured

that's more people killed than in 9/11, and we must think of the 224 killed people on board of the Russian plane on 2015. October 31.I

I think you're math might be slightly off.

First things first, this isn't a contest. Death and terror attacks are terrible things regardless of where they happen, but the number of dead and injured in the terror attacks you've listed doesn't even come close to the numbers of 9/11. A total of 2,977 people were killed in New York City, Washington, DC and outside of Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11. That isn't factoring in those who have died or have been put on medical claims as a result of 9/11, those numbers have  topped the initial deaths and continues to rise.

Again, this isn't a competition, and I am not making light of anyone who has been effected, or continues to be effected by the results of any terror attacks around the world, but before you make statements like that perhaps you should do a little bit of research.

Also, even if you buy into the conspiracy theories and considering that many bodies have not been recovered, those people are still missing, and families still lost members as a result of September 11, so to simplify things they are still considered lost or dead.

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

So glad to hear she is feeling better!!! :ddr:

17 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:
  • 2015. October 31. – a Russian plane crashed because of an explosion, 224 killed

that's more people killed than in 9/11, and we must think of the 224 killed people on board of the Russian plane on 2015. October 31.

The reality is that Europe has always been a violent continent, which includes war but also acts of terror.

Only in the last decade, decade and a half has this become primarily about so-called Islamist terror.

Why exactly we should freak out to an extent that we did not for any other forms of terrorism is something that I still haven't heard a good explanation for.

Here is perhaps an interesting nugget:

More Europeans died in terror attacks in the 1985-2001 period (thus roughly the period before what can be considered the modern day Islamist terrorism period) than did in the 2001-2017 period. So once again: tell me why I should be so much more worried now than I was in the 1980s and 1990s?

19 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Seems like western-European politics is rotten to it's very core. The decision is in the hand of the people. Either they choose much more reasonable and realistic leaders, or western-EU will disintegrate into chaos and havoc.

Europe already followed those kinds of leaders into the abyss once in the last century, I think most Europeans have reasoned - thankfully - that is quite enough.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

The reality is that Europe has always been a violent continent, which includes war but also acts of terror.

Only in the last decade, decade and a half has this become primarily about so-called Islamist terror.

Why exactly we should freak out to an extent that we did not for any other forms of terrorism is something that I still haven't heard a good explanation for.

Here is perhaps an interesting nugget:

More Europeans died in terror attacks in the 1985-2001 period (thus roughly the period before what can be considered the modern day Islamist terrorism period) than did in the 2001-2017 period. So once again: tell me why I should be so much more worried now than I was in the 1980s and 1990s?

I was a kid but I remember we had so many terror attacks in the 80's :/ then in the 90's

Here is the list of all the terrorists attack in France since the 70's till the 90's/creepy :blink::wacko: (sorry French only)

September 86: 5 attacks in less than a week

273127attentats.jpg