Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I cannot believe that this is going to be the first time for so many people seeing this show.

For real!?:blink: Do these people live in the USA??? If they do, how could they have not seen the show...re-runs are on all the time :unsure: 

I'm reading the comments and dozens upon dozens of people are saying the same thing...

Most of them weren't even born when it started, and those who had seen it were too young to understand and appreciate the show, or they caught the last couple of seasons and didn't like it SPOILER (around the time Rosie and her sister won the lottery), plus it didn't air in a lot of other countries, and when it did it wasn't in a prime time TV slot so people missed it.

It was broadcast in France in 1989. I've seen the first 6 seasons because they stopped the broadcasting in France in 1995 and as "no Internet" at that time it was impossible to catch up with the other seasons :sad: To be honest I knew I was missing watching 4 seasons just 2 days ago when I've read the show will come back.

I loved that show so much! :chicken:

54 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Since Roseanne is getting a revival, I need a Married with Children one. :chicken:

YES PLEASE!!! :woot: Not sure would Ed O'Neill do it since he is already doing Modern Family for at least the next two seasons. The rest of them would probably do it though except from Christina Applegate b/c she seems to be distancing herself from the show since it ended.

10 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

YES PLEASE!!! :woot: Not sure would Ed O'Neill do it since he is already doing Modern Family for at least the next two seasons. The rest of them would probably do it though except from Christina Applegate b/c she seems to be distancing herself from the show since it ended.

I don't know if she has said it directly, but I believe doing that show was not always a positive experience for her. It would surprise me if she had any interest in something like that.

You're right about Ed, too. It's unlikely he would be able to do it.

It could be fun, though.

8 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Christina was in on the Bud Bundy spinoff as were Ed & Katey, but that fell through. :chicken:

I read that since creator Ron Leavitt died almost 10 years ago that any spinoff or reunion shows died with him, his son Matt has to sign off on anything MwC related and wouldn't sign off on the spinoff or reunion shows.