Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Anyone else see this snap of Lais making fun of this girl's butt? :ninja: At least that's how it's coming off to me. She was cheering on Jas and then zooms in on this girl with the eye roll emoji. The more I follow Lais on snap the more of this "holier than thou" attitude I get from her. :/ 

Edit: It might be Romee in the snap but it's still a really weird snap to me. 

IMG_2896.PNG

IMG_2895.PNG

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Anyone else see this snap of Lais making fun of this girl's butt? :ninja: At least that's how it's coming off to me. She was cheering on Jas and then zooms in on this girl with the eye roll emoji. The more I follow Lais on snap the more of this "holier than thou" attitude I get from her. :/ 

Edit: It might be Romee in the snap but it's still a really weird snap to me. 

IMG_2896.PNG

IMG_2895.PNG

Have you found out more about this? :/ Shouldn’t most gyms have a no pictures policy when it comes to taking pictures of other members in the gym? I know people have been suspended from gym memberships when they have posted a picture of a fellow gym member and made fun of them.

@toodarnhot @*Luna*

I’m not convinced that that girl is Romee. She doesn’t seem as tall? Does anyone know if Romee has those grey workout clothes?

Lais and Romee seemed to have a great time in Brazil but it’s possible that they got into an argument later.

On 6.1.2017 at 4:37 AM, Sunshiine said:

F4hR1n93.jpg

At the very least Romee is still on good terms with Jasmine:

Lais could end up being in trouble if the girl is just an anonymous person working out at the same gym. I bet Lais didn’t ask for permission to show the girl on Lais’ snapchat let alone Lais putting a shady emoji behind her back.

@Sanni What do you mean, "Lais didn't ask permission to be on Lais snapchat"? :rofl: she doesn't need to ask permission to be on her own snapchat lol. I don't care who that girl in the grey work out gear is, what Lais did was wrong and I feel sorry for whoever that girl is. 

Definitely shows that beaty is more than just being pretty on the outside, and sadly enough Lais's inside doesn't seem to match her outside.

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

^ I had already edited my comment, I hope it makes more sense now. :smile:

Ah okay! Yeah I'm pretty sure Lais didn't ask permission to do that, and why would she? If you wanna put down someone you aint gonna walk up to them and ask "hey can I take this picture of you, upload it and make fun of you?" :/ It's pretty sad and immature in my opinion. Wonder if it ever occurred to her that the same could happen to her and I'm fairly certain she wouldn't like this to happen to her either. I always say, treat people the way you would want to be treated! 

If it’s Romee, it’s not as big of an offense because I’m sure the girls have an agreement that they can appear on each other’s social media accounts.

Even if Lais was annoyed by the girl (perhaps she wanted to work out close to the famous models?), she seems to be doing her thing so Lais has no right to literally do stuff behind her back like a little b*tch.

I do suspect that that wasn’t an innocent post by Lais because if the emoji was meant to be e.g. one looking up at the girl’s butt, Lais would have put another emoji to indicate playfulness or admiration.

How embarrassing would it be for Lais if she wasn’t allowed to work out at the gym all the Angels go to! :laugh: Although I bet she would only get a warning.

^ Hmm, odd. Why is Romee a turkey about to be eaten?

Yes, I can see why it’s possible that Romee was the girl who was shot from behind. Maybe the lighting in the first snap changed the colour of her hair, her clothes and her shoes into lighter shades.

^ Could be true, but even if that's the case, it says a lot about her personality. She decided to post a picture of someone random (if it's not Romee) and is basically making fun of her. She could've been nice and go up to the girl and help her out/explain how to use the machine properly yet she chose to do this. 

So apparently the courier that Amazon.ca uses for Prime members does not ever have any review about a 2 star review. They constantly lose packages, or delay them or send them back to Amazon due to "failed attempts"  :rolingpin:

Now I still have no fucking clue where my package is even after talking with the courier and amazom.ca

Edmonton woman sentenced to 15 years for killing husband in ‘severe beating’

:blink: 'Cause Canada. I wish PM hair would try and get started on harsher punishments for people such as this

An Edmonton woman was sentenced to 15 years in prison Friday for the fatal beating of her husband.

Nyuk Len Hwang, 55, had been charged with second-degree murder but was found guilty of manslaughter.

On Aug. 25, 2013, Hwang, attacked her then 56-year-old husband – in their northeast Edmonton home.

According to court documents, there was a history of domestic violence between Nyuk Hwang and Teck Hwang. In 2009, Nyuk Hwang was convicted of assault against her husband and served a three week sentence.