Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

I think it was better how it was in the first round, where we could put them in order instead of giving points to one. Though 3 or 4 in a group might be better than 5.

Mkey, well...sorry... :) ...But as I explained the change was based on practicality (the plight of a 2-3 year projected time table) rather than upgrading. But as to the number per round, ironically each group had 10 members total so I chose to do 5 per round to give each exactly 2 rounds of an equal number (5), but that's neither here nor there now of course :) ...

^I thought VS pics weren't allowed :ninja:

Really? :ninja: Then I'd better take them down :ninja: But i don't wanna :ninja: But i should :ninja: I'll wait for Joe to say something :ninja:

:ninja:

Well, catalogue stuff is at least more obscure than VSFS since in catalogue work they have dozens of pics that are almost identical minus the color of the clothes. But I would have preferred editorials or candids, but the first thing I noticed was the introduction of hair color :ninja: . But either way, what's seen cannot be unseen :ninja: :p so...thanks for stopping by anyways :) .