Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

1. G3

2. G4

3. G2

4. G2

5. G3

Could you clarify which one is G1 :p ?

But in the mean time, the results are...

G3

G1

G4

G2

G5 (almost unanimous there :laugh: )

There will be two winners at the end. # 1. The person with the best overall win/loss record 2. The Group with the overall win/loss record. For the first portion the groups will go against each other and then the general. I must admit at this time no other group is ready :ninja: (with pics). But stay tuned :) :ninja: .

Thanks for the support, but the reason for the delay is I assumed a sample would entice more nominations/pics from more than 3 people :ninja: . Which was probably a bad idea. And that combined with the fact that I predetermined the groups beforehand so no other group has all its members at this time (the original plan being starting against your group and then against everyone else). But I do however have enough pics to put up a few rounds of random people outside of their groups I guess if no one objects, I could maybe use that to have something up while buying some time in the mean time I guess :) .

Basicall simular types in the same group, title for group winner, group title for the group with the best average and individual title for the overall winner.

But anyway, after finally conceding to msn messenger :ninja: , I had a good talk with pheno and she convinced me to go about this a bit differently :ninja: . First off that the way this is set up, will take 2-3 years to finish :ninja: . That something like this was done in "Perspectives" that took forever. And this one has more nominations. So she suggested to just do scoring (1-5 as 1-10 kindof annoys me) of 1 person per round and say who it is at the end of the round (giving voters both consistency and a sense of achomplishment regularly). With the current structure it will not only take a few days to get it all straight but will take probably a couple years to finish in general :ninja: . Whereas with the scoring thing I can get you 1 for every 24 hours starting today and the person with the highest average just wins :) . Though I don't have enough to put up another group round right now, I still have well over 20 blocked, so that buys more than enough time to have the rest done while those are going on :) . So if you guys aren't terribly disappointed we can start this today :) .

Only this, at the end of the round put a link to their thread, (if they have one) it gives those underrated models/singers/actresses/whatever is nominated a bit more publicity. We all have our favorites, but there are hundred of other girls out there just waiting for people to really discover them.

Also, when nominating/finding pictures try and stick with pictures that are less well known. The whole point of cutting off their heads is to try and keep this anonymous, at least to some extent. Obviously we're going to know our favorites, but :idk: just seems more fun when we're not all 100% sure who we're voting on.