1. 1. Choose your "favourite"

• Adriana Lima
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Gisele Bundchen
    • Karolina Kurkova
    • Selita Ebanks
    • Izabel Goulart

• 2 years later...

There's nothing wrong with any of the angels except Candice, Miranda, and Marissa. I don't think they belong with the company. I don't think they're sexy or beautiful enough. There are a few lower profile VS models that I'd like to be angels but so far no cigar.

Adriana and Ale are way, way too overexposed. Ale is beautiful and has a gorgeous profile & torso but I've seen her FAR too much in the stores, show, media, etc. She does that "giant gaping mouth" thing a lot...They both aren't as pretty as they used to be. (but still freaking great)

I could see a lot more of Karolina, Gisele, and Izabel. But I don't think Karolina is as gorgeous as she used to be.

Angela Lindval: Not very pretty but is so popular and plus that weird thing she did at the VSFS 2005 when she struck her pose. I mean wat the heck was that?? :blink:

hahaha, I remember that. You mean this, right?

modelangelaljohnshea151.jpg

I had no idea who she was and she did that..alien walk thing. It was strangely sexy. I had to know who she was!

Smart move on her part.

I can see why people would vote for Adri, evnthough I think she's lovely and absolutely gorgeous.. I have to admit that her faces, and weird gestures annoy me sometimes too. Not saying that she's the most nnoying to me, no.. Actually, I find none of these at all that annoying.

I don;t see why people hate Selita that much :ninja: One might not find her that pretty, but as far as her personality (ya well, how she portrays herself) she seems like a nice girl to me :idk:

For me, the most annoying angel right now is Candice. And sad thing is, that isn't even her fault. VS just uses her way too much, I get sick of seeing her :ninja:

There's nothing wrong with any of the angels except Candice, Miranda, and Marissa. I don't think they belong with the company. I don't think they're sexy or beautiful enough. There are a few lower profile VS models that I'd like to be angels but so far no cigar.

Adriana and Ale are way, way too overexposed. Ale is beautiful and has a gorgeous profile & torso but I've seen her FAR too much in the stores, show, media, etc. She does that "giant gaping mouth" thing a lot...They both aren't as pretty as they used to be. (but still freaking great)

I could see a lot more of Karolina, Gisele, and Izabel. But I don't think Karolina is as gorgeous as she used to be.

Angela Lindval: Not very pretty but is so popular and plus that weird thing she did at the VSFS 2005 when she struck her pose. I mean wat the heck was that?? :blink:

hahaha, I remember that. You mean this, right?

modelangelaljohnshea151.jpg

I had no idea who she was and she did that..alien walk thing. It was strangely sexy. I had to know who she was!

Smart move on her part.

A lot of the girls you've mentioned aren't Angels anymore: Marisa, Izabel, Karolina, and Gisele. As for Candice... I don't know if she's got an "Angel" contract, but she is a spokesmodel.

Just saying :flower: