1. 1. Choose your "favourite"

• Adriana Lima
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Gisele Bundchen
    • Karolina Kurkova
    • Selita Ebanks
    • Izabel Goulart

one thing that bugs me about the angels is their... bodies :ermm:

gisele is awesome but she has no hips, adriana and kk are way too curvy, izabel's abs are awful, alessandra's legs are too short and selita... well her whole body his just wrong :| Valentina, Daria, Caroline Windberg, Caroline Trentini, Miranda, Eugenia... their bodies are so much better IMO :heart:

Agree

Altough I'm not really sure about Ale's short legs...

but Adriana and KK are too curvy,still KK is taller and looks better IMO

ok, I have enough with this "Ale has short legs" thing. It´s beeing silly and ODD! Yesterday I saw "Fitting for VS 2006" video with Ale, she was trying on her wings, walking there and her legs weren´t short at ALL . They were just slick and accurate on her height. She is smaller than other models and hasn´t got LONG legs, but they definitelly aren´t short.

btw, I would rather have her perfect body with those perfectly shaped legs than long angular sticks which most of the models do have. (not all, thanks god)

ok, I have enough with this "Ale has short legs" thing. It´s beeing silly and ODD! Yesterday I saw "Fitting for VS 2006" video with Ale, she was trying on her wings, walking there and her legs weren´t short at ALL . They were just slick and accurate on her height. She is smaller than other models and hasn´t got LONG legs, but they definitelly aren´t short.

btw, I would rather have her perfect body with those perfectly shaped legs than long angular sticks which most of the models do have. (not all, thanks god)

Who cares about whether her legs are long or not, I mean she's a top model, she's a beautiful woman, she's healthy, she's all that she wishes to be...

SO

Jennka, we are saying that her legs are short COMPARED TO OTHER MODELS, is it that hard to understand ? Jessica Stam has "short" legs too and that doesn't prevent me from loving her to death, there is no need to go ape shit on us just because we prefer models with longer legs :cain:

ale definitely has short, stumpy legs, it was very obvious in this years vsfs but like everyone else said... she is amazingly beautiful and having short legs (by model standard) is not preventing her from doing her thing and doing it well, i might add.

Jennka, we are saying that her legs are short COMPARED TO OTHER MODELS, is it that hard to understand ? Jessica Stam has "short" legs too and that doesn't prevent me from loving her to death, there is no need to go ape shit on us just because we prefer models with longer legs :cain:

oky, I understand, I can see, I was just annoyed because I love Ale and I´ve got you all wrong, sorry :(