179 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your "favourite"

• Adriana Lima
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Gisele Bundchen
    • Karolina Kurkova
    • Selita Ebanks
    • Izabel Goulart

You got to be kidding me: She's not beautiful & sexy? :laugh: Where do you live?

And secondly, if someone's ''perfect'' or whatever that may be, it's just boring. Little imperfections make someone very attractive, ''perfect'' people tend to get boring after 1 second...

But I do agree with you on the fact that she might be ''overrated'', that may be a result of her character... You can't help not loving her :p

SO

i can :ninja:

You got to be kidding me: She's not beautiful & sexy? :laugh: Where do you live?

And secondly, if someone's ''perfect'' or whatever that may be, it's just boring. Little imperfections make someone very attractive, ''perfect'' people tend to get boring after 1 second...

But I do agree with you on the fact that she might be ''overrated'', that may be a result of her character... You can't help not loving her :p

SO

i can :ninja:

So can I :knives:

²Smoothie: I definately think she is sexy :yes: But only if she doesn't act like a hyperactive kid on ecstasy :ninja: And of course I don't have anything against imperfections. But I just cannot understand the huge fuss everybody makes around her...

no offense but the whole 'kid on drugs' comparisson is kinda old.

if you don't like her, that's cool but saying the same thing over and over and OVEr again that's just lame.

even more so creating a poll just to mock her

unless you deal with kids on ecstasy everyday in your life i don't think that compassion is reasonable. :cain:

gisele bugs me so she wins that for me

I'm sorry, I didn't want to bash Adriana with making this poll, it's not very nice to allege that. But you are right, this impression could come with my comment in the first post, though "the win" was only a slight joke. I just have enough of all the polls which are like "who is the most beautiful/etc model" where she always wins - that's annoying, so this is a poll which might show the other opinion of ppl here.

About the drug thing - yeah, it's overdone. But her impression to me is just that she is trying so hard to be funny and she's acting like a child who gets too less movement. And I think most ppl can imagine this "picture" best with the ecstasy-description. If she wouldn't act permanently like that I wouldn't say this "over and over and over again". Cause I'm nobody who is insisting in something without a reason.

Rouge Red seems to hate Adriana because so many people love her. In my case, it's just the other way round: I love her, because so many people hate her. :laugh:

And the "Angel" (can there be a less appropiate word?) I would really like to get rid of, is of course the one and only.... I can't even write the name... Aaaaaaambressandra Aloisio... :x :blink: :clobber:

wow I just realized that I could vote for every single one of them except of Ale and KK.

BUT, there is no competition here,It has to be Adriana, cause the onther ones,I just don't like them,like Selita,Izabel...but Adriana is really really annoying to me. And I'm not going to explain much,cause rouge red practically reads my mind.It's funny how such a beautiful and sexy woman can be annoying to many people,just because of the way she acts and presents herself. so I guess looks are not eveything at the end? :) and whats worst is that here work isn' as impressive as it should be for a model adored so much,as she does only a few not so classy and def not high fashion campaigns

I'm sorry, I didn't want to bash Adriana with making this poll, it's not very nice to allege that. But you are right, this impression could come with my comment in the first post, though "the win" was only a slight joke. I just have enough of all the polls which are like "who is the most beautiful/etc model" where she always wins - that's annoying, so this is a poll which might show the other opinion of ppl here.

About the drug thing - yeah, it's overdone. But her impression to me is just that she is trying so hard to be funny and she's acting like a child who gets too less movement. And I think most ppl can imagine this "picture" best with the ecstasy-description. If she wouldn't act permanently like that I wouldn't say this "over and over and over again". Cause I'm nobody who is insisting in something without a reason.

yeah i agree her behaviour has gotten slightly strange to say the least. i've watched her interviews from before and she was such a sweet shy girl and now it seems like her english has gotten wrose(which is odd) and she just tries too hard. but because i do have this neverending love for her in my heart it's hard to admit to that. and i just feel really bad for her because with her actions she turning people off and i just wish she would tone it down.

and i understand why you made that comparisson but people overuse it to the point where it just drives me crazy. there are other ways of describing her behaviour other then saying stuff like hyperactive cow or kid on crack.

but i wasn't trying to be rude or anything, so sorry if i came across that way :)

It's funny how such a beautiful and sexy woman can be annoying to many people,just because of the way she acts and presents herself. so I guess looks are not eveything at the end? :)

Of course, everyone has his/her own opinion on this topic, and by starting a poll like this, you tend to confront differences in opinion. I absolutely respect everyone's opinion, even how much a disagree with some of them.

See I just can't understand how people can find Adriana annoying... OK, she may be ''overrated'' but it's not her ''fault'' right?

And to comment on peyt: Adriana is beautiful, but it is Adriana's character which makes her the best model straight away. She doesn't have an attitude, she doesn't care a lot about money, she doesn't hate people or something like that. She still hangs on to her religion, she set up a fund for orphans... That's what I really respect about her en that's what makes her different from the other models.

So I totally agree with you that looks are not everything, but I just can't understand why you dislike the way she acts. That's the keypoint which makes her great! Do you like models who are arrogant and have an attitude then? I don't think so. Adriana is the opposite of that. She's a very sweet person.

So I made my statement, everybody is free to comment, just keep it nice :)

And rouge red: let's forget about that ''ecstacy'' thing ;)

Greets,

SO

Everyone knows my INTENSE dislike *cough*HATE*cough* of Adri-Frikken -Lima. Rouge Red took the words right out of my mouth, because along with Ben <(Love you Ben! hehe)> we are on the same boat.

There was just a dissusion about this, like....two posts ago but i have to repeat it because that's what she acts like: A dumbass six yearold on crack. She needs to shut the hell up and act like the damn grown woman she is. <(I would talk about my dislike about her as a "model" but that would be off topic wouldn't it?)>

But a close second is Selita. JEEZ! She needs to stop trying so hard, you got the damn VS Angel contract because Tyra pulled it out of her ass to give it to you, be thankful, don't fuck it up by acting like an idiot...

There was just a dissusion about this, like....two posts ago but i have to repeat it because that's what she acts like: A dumbass six yearold on crack. She needs to shut the hell up and act like the damn grown woman she is.

:laugh:! I guess you're the one to grow up. And I asked to be nice in this discussion, so don't call people names, only 10 year old kids do that. Clearly, you don't have respect for people, and that's just very sad...