• Adriana Lima
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Gisele Bundchen
    • Karolina Kurkova
    • Selita Ebanks
    • Izabel Goulart

Maybe Adriana will win this one as well? :laugh: But we'll see :yes:

NO :laugh:

And yeah, add Heidi, she seems to me like some arrogant, spoiled model with an awful attitude...

And I don't understand why certain people don't like Adriana?

NO as well ahha. but heidi isn't a nice person in person. cause when i met her she seemed really distant and since she didn't talk unlike the other ANGELS, she seemed like she didn't want to be there to meet her fans >_> it was dissapointing really cause on TV and on the VSFSs, she seems like a sweet person, but taht really changed. anyways i love adriana and forever will, some things that people said about her were really harsh i might add :ninja:

oh man...I hate those kind of polls, it developes only violence between people :/ argues are good till people respect others people opinions and insulting someone just for the case you don´t like her is rude, and it can hurt her fans. Everything can be told in a different way, just think about it twice.

But of course I´ve voted :D :D no, not Adri...as I said milion times before, I don´t like her much, mainly because she´s really not my taste, and because of her behaviour too. sorry. But she still remains unique in beauty - those eyes and hair, shape of her face and her lips - she´s really unusual, and interesting. I loved her on VS show 2005, she was great on runway too. She doesn´t annoy me, and when she´s doing those weird faces like on VS 2006, I just...don´t get it :dontgetit: that´s all.

I´ve voted for KK :D :D :D why?? It´s simple. I LOVE Gisele and Alessandra, I LIKE Selita cos she´s cute and nice, splendid personality, and she´s a wonderful woman, and I liked her on the runway TOO :D

Izabel seems nice to me, nothing annoying on her. She´s beautiful, but for now, nothing special. It may change, she has a potencial ;)

sooo who we have now?? karolina :D I don´t like her mouth at all :D and I hate how she sometimes behaves, especially on this year´s VS runway :dontgetit: she overreached it too much, weird faces, and the way she TALKS annoys me MOST. She´s affected...

BUT

I was amazed by her "airshoe" she´ve done on the show - respect for her, from me :D it was awesome! and I adore her body, and her runway walk, I really do. She can be a really wonderful woman, but like Adri, she´s not my taste.

hope I haven´t insulted anyone, if yes, please say so :D

yeah i agree her behaviour has gotten slightly strange to say the least. i've watched her interviews from before and she was such a sweet shy girl and now it seems like her english has gotten wrose(which is odd) and she just tries too hard. but because i do have this neverending love for her in my heart it's hard to admit to that. and i just feel really bad for her because with her actions she turning people off and i just wish she would tone it down.

and i understand why you made that comparisson but people overuse it to the point where it just drives me crazy. there are other ways of describing her behaviour other then saying stuff like hyperactive cow or kid on crack.

but i wasn't trying to be rude or anything, so sorry if i came across that way :)

Alright :hug: Of course this is a poll that provides discussions, and I'm sorry to offend anyone. But of course it's difficult to stay on a "nice" line, after all, cause it's about ppl opinions and ppl tend to overreact :/

So I hope everything is fine by now and we won't have too many problems here :| :D

adriana. love her on the runway, but i dislike the way she acts when she' posing for candids and such. she isn't too bad during most interviews but it's like the girl can't sit still or something. and the poses she strikes in candids are often not attractive at all, just plain old obnoxious.

one thing that bugs me about the angels is their... bodies :ermm:

gisele is awesome but she has no hips, adriana and kk are way too curvy, izabel's abs are awful, alessandra's legs are too short and selita... well her whole body his just wrong :| Valentina, Daria, Caroline Windberg, Caroline Trentini, Miranda, Eugenia... their bodies are so much better IMO :heart:

oops sorry,i misread :( i wasn't really paying attention i guess,i withdraw my vote :D(i know that can't be done :))and give it to Adriana,she's annoying and should improve her english if you look at the other angels(i know i should too after this stupidity :D) sorry again :blush:

Adriana because she annoys me but its mostly her fans that annoy me to death. They argue and argue about how she's perfection and if you don't agree then you are stupid.

(not bellazon people)

Izabel Goulart annoys me a lot too and I think she's ugly(am I allowed to say that?)