1. 1. Choose your "favourite"

• Adriana Lima
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Gisele Bundchen
    • Karolina Kurkova
    • Selita Ebanks
    • Izabel Goulart

I voted Adriana...

I have to say that Alessandra annoys me a lot -even if she is beautiful- but we do see her a lot. Too much I think.

But Adriana.... She is EVERYWHERE, it's horrible. And honestly I do think she is less pretty than she used to be, she is a lot rounder and I don't know why but her face bothers me. Her teeth are horrible and on the catwalk she is expansive like doing too much stuff to be good...

The problem with Alessandra is, and some other models (Gisele, etc.) that they are too caught up in this glamour world, I think.

SO

I never met Alessandra or Gisele. But I've seen Gisele with her fans and etc and she's really nice to everyone. But Ale is still annoying as hell.

Actually Ale is pretty great with her fans too.There is people on tFS meet her on the airport or event and taking pic with her ,they say she is really nice. :) Also in this year vsfs a person meets her,she intreduced with her agent than ed razek...and her official forum she posts consistantly, care her fans....I think most of the angels really care their fans.And my faves are Ale,Gisele and Izabel!

Actually Ale is pretty great with her fans too.There is people on tFS meet her on the airport or event and taking pic with her ,they say she is really nice. :) Also in this year vsfs a person meets her,she intreduced with her agent than ed razek...and her official forum she posts consistantly, care her fans....I think most of the angels really care their fans.And my faves are Ale,Gisele and Izabel!

Totally agree with you Valmount ! I think Bella is just jealous because Ale is prettier than Ana :p

I'm just kidding Bella :) :laugh: :kiss:

Totally agree with you Valmount ! I think Bella is just jealous because Ale is prettier than Ana :p

I'm just kidding Bella :) :laugh: :kiss:

suuuuuure <_<

:D

The problem with Alessandra is, and some other models (Gisele, etc.) that they are too caught up in this glamour world, I think.

SO

I never met Alessandra or Gisele. But I've seen Gisele with her fans and etc and she's really nice to everyone. But Ale is still annoying as hell.

what? alesandra is amazing and with her fans is so lovely and nice , idont know what you hated her so much,, she is the best friend of ana <_<

Ps. alessandra voice is sexy <_< ana is beautiful but ale is more :heart:

SO

what? alesandra is amazing and with her fans is so lovely and nice , idont know what you hated her so much,, she is the best friend of ana <_<

She Ana's best friend... AND ? I don't have to like her just because she's Ana's best friend. <_< Respect people opinions, geez.

SO

She Ana's best friend... AND ? I don't have to like her just because she's Ana's best friend. <_< Respect people opinions, geez.

if you dont like ale is ok :p but idont understand :(

Izabel: Shes everywhere, a clone of Ale, annoying voice & accent, too skinny (no womanly curves brink of anorexia, better not lose anymore weight) :whistle: not the best face in the business)

Ale: Shes a lovely girl i reckon but she annoys me alot too lol :laugh: Shes again too skinny, see too much of her everywhere, pretty but seen better and her VOICE! Also her accent (sounds like shes tryin to be posh)

Heidi: NUFF SAID! Not guna bother wasting anymore letters on her <_<

Angela Lindval: Not very pretty but is so popular and plus that weird thing she did at the VSFS 2005 when she struck her pose. I mean wat the heck was that?? :blink:

The ones that don't annoy me are Ana, Adri, Miranda or Rosie. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...