Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

oh.. guys E! News is a trusted source?

E! Is one of the more trusted sites imo, if you want to compare it to a million other gossip sites.

But...when I posted it on my site, I also tagged it under rumors until confirmed by Candice herself.

I love your site btw!  :PinkCouture2:  :wub2:

I don't understand what the big deal is among members here if she is engaged or not.

It's her life, if she wants people to know she'll make it clear at some point.

People on here knowing right this moment is completely irrelevant because a) your congrats aren't getting noticed by her, b) you aren't getting invited to the wedding and thus don't need to plan accordingly and c) aren't throwing her a party or buying her a present....

when she does get engaged and wants the entire world to know, she'll make a statement to the press or in social media... until then, relax and enjoy your own life

I don't understand what the big deal is among members here if she is engaged or not.

It's her life, if she wants people to know she'll make it clear at some point.

People on here knowing right this moment is completely irrelevant because a) your congrats aren't getting noticed by her, b) you aren't getting invited to the wedding and thus don't need to plan accordingly and c) aren't throwing her a party or buying her a present....

when she does get engaged and wants the entire world to know, she'll make a statement to the press or in social media... until then, relax and enjoy your own life

There is nothing wrong with anyone being excited/congratulating her. And I'm sure if this is true, she will make a post via social media. It is funny though, that after "DramaQueen" posted that long rant about how much they hated Candice, she made an instagram post saying this...

Seeing this beautiful lotus this morning reminds me of how truly blessed I am, so I'm dedicating this post to all the loyal fans that I have. Thank you for all your support love and encouragement. Love always Xc (https://instagram.com/p/6YhGRNSfFn/?taken-by=angelcandices)

Something tells me Candice still snoops around BZ from time to time to see what her fans are up to lol.  So if you see this boo, Congratulations to you and Hermann! We all love you both! ♥

i don't think she's the kind of seek attention but watever, if she was we would have more post when she's on vacation as you said and missing one commercial is not the end of the world, you said she's always on vacation but can I remember you candice worked even on her birthday few years ago ? she has done way more since she 15 than a lot of model so of course she can relax a little now she has everything she need, it will be bad for her to let REAL thing that REALLY means in your life as family, love, friends for business that doesn't last forever. Considering her age, i don't think you can blame her for builting her personal life. 

Hope the news is real btw <3 .

i read that hernan's asked her a ton of times before, so she finally said yes?  she had the boy hernan waiting  like  https://38.media.tumblr.com/f53061d480ec8b82f9136dadb5423b4e/tumblr_mzqlpzHDYs1sb0akwo1_500.gif

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture